By Brie I. Alexandru-Horia "Informatica" Persoana Fizica Autorizata
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most comprehensive Zen book collection on the iPhone, including hundreds of ancient zen koans, as well as newer classic works about Zen Buddhism and its study.
* Zen For Americans - by Soyen Shaku
* Manual of Zen Buddhism - by Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki
* Mumonkan (The Gateless Gate) - by Ekai, called Mumon
* Shoyoroku (The Book of Serenity) - by Wanshi Shogaku
* Shaseki-shu (Collection of Stone and Sand) - by Muju (late 13th century)
Excellent, extremely informative, structured as well as applicable each and every day!
Very happy to find this
I'm really enjoying having these writings with me as I go about my day. An excellent compilation.
Great content, terrible functionality.
Great content is useless because menus don't work well, can't see texts in their entirety. Please fix in upgrade.
Maybe since the Buddha said "A disciple should develop a mind which does not rely on anything" I should consider the lousiness of this app an opportunity to attain awakening without it.
- Category: Reference
- Released: Feb 13, 2010
- Version: 1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brie I. Alexandru-Horia "Informatica" Persoana Fizica Autorizata
- © Alexandru Brie 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.