With Zen Planner's app, stay connected with your gym from anywhere!
Use the Zen Planner app to:
- View your gym, school or studio's calendar
- Reserve your spot in class or join a waitlist
- View class details and instructor bios
- See who else is coming to your favorite class
- Add and manage your saved credit cards
- View details about your membership access
- Update your profile and display options
- View and manage your upcoming reservations
- Go to multiple gyms? Log in to all of your Zen Planner accounts, in one place
- Workout Tracking: View a workout, log results, view your gym's leaderboard, like or comment on others' results
- Use your “account balance” to pay for items (you can now hold money on your account to use later)
Note: your gym, school or studio must use Zen Planner, and you must login with your valid member credentials. Need help with our app? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your gym doesn't use Zen Planner? Tell your business owner to check it out.
Ratings and Reviews
Costs clients sales IMHO
I regularly use a local studio and this app to schedule the classes. I purchase tickets in 10 packs and I get no notification that I have used them up. When I’m out of tickets the scheduled classes are hidden from me, making it appear that nothing is available to schedule. I then have to contact the studio and verify that classes are available and then purchase more tickets. Once I’ve purchased additional tickets I can see what’s available. I’ve missed class opportunities because nothing showed up in the schedule, which means the studio lost a sale and income.
On the forums this is being discussed, but Zen doesn’t seem to understand they are being paid for a service and honestly they aren’t delivering the service. They should be doing everything in their power to help secure sales for their clients.
I’m not a client, just using this app to schedule my classes, I suspect I’ll be using something else when the studio decides to switch apps.
Just too many problems having it load and working in different WiFi’s or off my own cell service. It’ll say it’ll have to reload or some other message. I’ve tried to delete and redownload and still doesn’t work properly. I have a break within my work day and want to see if any classes are going on at my gym that I can make but because the app won’t load I can’t see our schedule. This isn’t the first time I’ve had issues with the app it’s just the tipping point where I have to write a negative review because of multiple poor experiences using the app.
Note to Gym Owners: find another program
This is the worst app I have ever had to deal with. It is constantly giving me issues to open the app. That “Z” just keeps blinking and blinking. I have to delete it from my phone and re-install all the time. It is the only app on my phone I have had to do this! (iPhone 8plus)
I have no choice to use it because that is what my gym uses to reserve your spot in a class. I have gotten so frustrated with this that I don’t use it anymore and jus show up to class hoping it won’t be full.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.