With Zen Planner's app, stay connected with your gym from anywhere!
Use the Zen Planner app to:
- View your gym, school or studio's calendar
- Reserve your spot in class or join a waitlist
- View class details and instructor bios
- See who else is coming to your favorite class
- Add and manage your saved credit cards
- View details about your membership access
- Update your profile and display options
- View and manage your upcoming reservations
- Go to multiple gyms? Log in to all of your Zen Planner accounts, in one place
- Workout Tracking: View a workout, log results, view your gym's leaderboard, like or comment on others' results
- Use your “account balance” to pay for items (you can now hold money on your account to use later)
Note: your gym, school or studio must use Zen Planner, and you must login with your valid member credentials. Need help with our app? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your gym doesn't use Zen Planner? Tell your business owner to check it out.
Ratings and Reviews
Works to schedule classes & preview workouts
This app works well to schedule classes and view upcoming & historical workouts but that’s about it. There is a section to track your results but it is limited to the workouts they have listed & you cannot add your own custom workouts/results. There is no way to track your progress over time.
Needs an update
Overall functionality of the app is solid. However it is in desperate need of an update. Styling ‘s old size does not fit with current iPhones. There are some bugs occasionally due to a lack of a refresh. I will definitely change my rating if there are improvements
Just too many problems having it load and working in different WiFi’s or off my own cell service. It’ll say it’ll have to reload or some other message. I’ve tried to delete and redownload and still doesn’t work properly. I have a break within my work day and want to see if any classes are going on at my gym that I can make but because the app won’t load I can’t see our schedule. This isn’t the first time I’ve had issues with the app it’s just the tipping point where I have to write a negative review because of multiple poor experiences using the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.