With Zen Planner's app, stay connected with your gym from anywhere!
Use the Zen Planner app to:
- View your gym, school or studio's calendar
- Reserve your spot in class or join a waitlist
- View class details and instructor bios
- See who else is coming to your favorite class
- Add and manage your saved credit cards
- View details about your membership access
- Update your profile and display options
- View and manage your upcoming reservations
- Go to multiple gyms? Log in to all of your Zen Planner accounts, in one place
- Workout Tracking: View a workout, log results, view your gym's leaderboard, like or comment on others' results
- Use your “account balance” to pay for items (you can now hold money on your account to use later)
Note: your gym, school or studio must use Zen Planner, and you must login with your valid member credentials. Need help with our app? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your gym doesn't use Zen Planner? Tell your business owner to check it out.
Ratings and Reviews
Costs clients sales IMHO
I regularly use a local studio and this app to schedule the classes. I purchase tickets in 10 packs and I get no notification that I have used them up. When I’m out of tickets the scheduled classes are hidden from me, making it appear that nothing is available to schedule. I then have to contact the studio and verify that classes are available and then purchase more tickets. Once I’ve purchased additional tickets I can see what’s available. I’ve missed class opportunities because nothing showed up in the schedule, which means the studio lost a sale and income.
On the forums this is being discussed, but Zen doesn’t seem to understand they are being paid for a service and honestly they aren’t delivering the service. They should be doing everything in their power to help secure sales for their clients.
I’m not a client, just using this app to schedule my classes, I suspect I’ll be using something else when the studio decides to switch apps.
Pretty good with needed updates
New to the app. I like something’s over Wodify, but there is room to grow as far as a more clean user friendly interface. Would still like to be able to reset my 1 rep max, for those of us who took a break and went down on our maxes, but that doesn’t seem to be an option with any of them. I do think the app needs to be iPhone X compatible as well.
Make it better!
This app is the worst thing on my phone. It takes FOREVER to load and I just watch the Z zoom in and out until my phone screen times out. It’s the slowest app I have possibly ever used. Plus, at least once every ten times, it has logged me out and I need to log back in. I do not understand why it’s so dysfunctional.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.