With Zen Planner's app, stay connected with your gym from anywhere!
Use the Zen Planner app to:
- View your gym, school or studio's calendar
- Reserve your spot in class or join a waitlist
- View class details and instructor bios
- See who else is coming to your favorite class
- Add and manage your saved credit cards
- View details about your membership access
- Update your profile and display options
- View and manage your upcoming reservations
- Go to multiple gyms? Log in to all of your Zen Planner accounts, in one place
- Workout Tracking: View a workout, log results, view your gym's leaderboard, like or comment on others' results
- Use your “account balance” to pay for items (you can now hold money on your account to use later)
Note: your gym, school or studio must use Zen Planner, and you must login with your valid member credentials. Need help with our app? Contact email@example.com
Your gym doesn't use Zen Planner? Tell your business owner to check it out.
Ratings and Reviews
Costs clients sales IMHO
I regularly use a local studio and this app to schedule the classes. I purchase tickets in 10 packs and I get no notification that I have used them up. When I’m out of tickets the scheduled classes are hidden from me, making it appear that nothing is available to schedule. I then have to contact the studio and verify that classes are available and then purchase more tickets. Once I’ve purchased additional tickets I can see what’s available. I’ve missed class opportunities because nothing showed up in the schedule, which means the studio lost a sale and income.
On the forums this is being discussed, but Zen doesn’t seem to understand they are being paid for a service and honestly they aren’t delivering the service. They should be doing everything in their power to help secure sales for their clients.
I’m not a client, just using this app to schedule my classes, I suspect I’ll be using something else when the studio decides to switch apps.
Awesome New App
I love what Zen Planner has built. One of my favorite features of this app is that it has all of the gyms and studies where I have a Zen Planner account. It is very easy for me to toggle to my Crossfit to book a WOD and then toggle over to my cycling studio to book a cycling class. Great Functionality and usability.
I love the simplicity and the usability of the app. Nice large buttons and clear confirmations when actions are taken.
I had a chance to ask the Zen Planner team a ton of questions, and although this apps solves 90% of my needs, they are building so much more. They will be coming out with workout tracking, calendar integration, managing my photo and profile, etc. This is a great start. I’m looking forward to the continued growth of this app. Just keep it simple.
Works super smooth. Limited features
While this does have limited features it's very much worth it and I think this app gives zen planner the edge on some of its other competitors. It's super simple to log your workouts, view leaderboards and reserve or cancel classes. You cans also if you chose manage multiple profiles off of one app.
My only complaint currently is that our profile pictures on our site (for coaches) don't consistently match the apps photos. I had changed mine and it reflected it in the app once, then went back to the old photo even though our website still shells the updated photo. Not sure if zen can fix it or if it was somehow sure error. Had to see a mess up while just loading a picture but I guess it can happen.
- Zen Planner
- 13.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Zen Planner, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.