If you want to live a happier, healthier and more balanced emotional life, Zen is the perfect app for you. On Apple's list of 'Best apps of 2016', Zen offers a diverse and ever-growing amount of content and features, such as:
** App Store Best of 2016 **
• Weekly new Guided Meditations for relaxation, deep sleep, mood improvement, anxiety relief, stress reduction, focus at work and much more.
• Audios and videos for relaxation and meditation.
• Deep sleep music and morning music for positive energy.
• Binaural beats therapy with frequencies for better sex, chakra healing, endorphin release, intelligence boost, mood elevation, among many others.
• ASMR audios for mental massage, relaxation and deep sleep.
• Mantras for health, love, happiness, deep sleep and anxiety relief.
• Realistic 3D sounds for relaxation.
• A unique mood monitoring feature allowing you to keep track on your emotional status.
• Reflections and inspirational quotes, proverbs and motivation messages.
ALL CONTENT AND FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE.
· Zen has been featured in more than 130 countries and was recently featured by Apple on their official list of ’10 Best Apps of 2016’ on the App Store.
· Zen is available across several platforms (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch) and is a pioneer of the iOS10 iMessage App Store integration.
· Zen also offers innovative features like HomeKit, enabling users to customize living ambiances, and HealthKit, to save health data.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Zen offers three auto-renewing subscription options: $1.99 per week, $5.99 per month and $35.99 per year.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Zen subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here: http://appzen.parseapp.com/politica-en.html
We’re always working to improve Zen for you to have the best experience using the app. Did you know we launch new content every week?
This version contains a bug correction and adjusts on the general usage features.
Please feel free to e-mail is if you have doubts or suggestions, we love interacting with our users.
Ratings and Reviews
From its cool-toned welcome screen to its soothing guided meditation, Zen lives up to its title. To help us shrug off stress, it offers inspiring affirmations and restful sounds like "Streams and Critters" and "Paris." For those who want further relaxation (everyone, raise your hands), you can unlock achievements as you explore more in the app.
The app kept insisting that I give a review. I was trying to give it the benefit of the doubt but if you need my review now you’ll just have to accept the reality.
This app has potential. I just finished a Jedi themed meditation about connecting with the force. I feel confident this is the only place I’ll find that. The aesthetics are beautiful and I truly believe one day this will be a great mindfulness app.
However, as-is, I’ve just paid for a premium subscription that has quite a few experience-breaking bugs:
Every now and again I see non English words on buttons, though I’ve chosen English.
You can click a heart to favorite something, but you can only access those favorites by scrolling through the entire list to find the hearts. It’s almost pointless to favorite an item if you can’t isolate your favorites to choose from later.
My screen is frequently blurring out. The app doesn’t crash, but the GUI goes into unreadable soft focus. Likewise, on “suggestions for you” the tab will have a color background but no text.
All that said, I am on the iPhone X so perhaps it has just not been optimized for this device yet. Content in the app is top notch. Visuals are stunning. Fix the bugs and I’ll change my review happily.
Wow! Thanks for the time to share this amazing feedback. We're happy to tell you that our team is already working on many of your suggestions to create an even better experience for our users. We've also included some of your suggestions into our roadmap. We'll happily update you on every change that we'll make. Thank you so much again for taking the time to review Zen and share your insights with us, it's highly appreciated! All the best, The Zen Team!
My Zen experience
I started Zen in February of this year as a beginner to meditation. Zen has helped me grow in a tremendously, every time I use Zen I feel a great shift in my life. This app brings me an abundance of joy, love, inspiration, motivation and so much more. Zen has helped me build my self confidence and has allowed me to believe and stay connected to higher power and my inner being. I love the inspirational quotes. The notifications I receive to meditate targeting a certain topic is almost like the app knows me or what I am dealing with in the moment.
I am so grateful for this app and whom created it. Zen is completely amazing!
Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Love, Zen Team
- MOVENEXT SERVICOS DE INTERNET LTDA. - ME
- 154.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zen App Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Zen Premium $5.99
- Zen Premium $35.99
- Zen Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.