ZenCal for Lotus Notes Calendar
By Clo Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ZenCal is the first Lotus® Notes® Client iOS native application, which combine Calendars and Contacts.
With an easy setup, ZenCal can download your Lotus Notes calendar directly in iPhone's built-in calendar program under private calendar name.
ZenCal displays your calendar in a day, week or month awesome view.
If you can open your Lotus Notes calendar using a web browser, you can use ZenCal, also with some login reverse proxy security.
ZenCal utilizes https protocol to retrieve your calendar, without any external server.
This application is available in English, German, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Czech and Turkish.
ZenCal is customizable through of different themes including one by a photo of your choice.
Please note that ZenCal is a separate program from iPhone's built-in calendar.
All documentation is accessible from our website: http://www.clo-team.fr
What's New in Version V 2.1.2
- Optimized iOS 6 and iPhone 5,
- Improvement in the connection to Lotus Notes server,
- Adding Lotus Notes contacts,
- Improvement in Lotus Notes calendar,
- Adding Sametime,
- Adding Notes Address Book,
- Startup password settings,
- Add selection SSL button.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 16, 2013
- Version: V 2.1.2
- Size: 76.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Clo Team
- © 2011 - Clo-Team
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.