Zencam View is used in conjunction with Zencam IP Cameras. Configure your cameras together with the Zencam View app to see your cameras from anywhere in the world!
1. Vastly improved and updated Zencam WiFi setup process.
2. Users will have the ability to change their credit card information and disable auto-renewal plans.
3. Updated various user interfaces, including WiFi strength, microphone/speaker, and loading icons.
4. Updated password confirmation procedure to be more secure.
1. Fixed serial number verification process to prevent user error.
2. Fixed thumbnail crashing issue.
3. Fixed various connection issues.
Ratings and Reviews
So glad I found it
I use this with Amcrest cameras. The Amcrest view pro app has no option to format the micro sd cards, which meant if you are out of town and just want to delete all the footage on the cards, there is no way of doing that without having a computer on hand to log into the Amcrest view site. With this app, you can add your cameras and it has the option of reformatting the micro sd cards. I wish Amcrest would update their app (not the site you need to have a computer for as it will not work on an iOS device such as an iPad or iPhone) to be able to choose footage to delete. I had one camera that would not reloop and overwrite old footage and this app saved me!
Very happy with the app
Once I got the camera up and running with the app, I was very pleased with the features and quality of the feed. Features like, talk and listen, make it great for monitoring my dog when I am away. Being able to pan and tilt is a BIG plus! Sometimes my dog will run out of the frame but all I have to do is pan over and boom, back into frame. Although there are more features, the one that stands out the most to me is the multi view mode. Being able to view multiple cameras at once is amazing! All in all, great app and I haven’t had any bugs/issues since downloading it!
Have to repeatedly log on
like the app but I have to log in every other time I use it. No thumb reader, no “stay logged in option.” Very annoying.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.