Great customer support is tied to the customer — not a desk. Zendesk Support for iPhone is built for team leaders and agents on the move.
The features of Support for iPhone include:
• The features of Support for iPhone include:
• Access to your ticket views
• Sorting and grouping of ticket lists
• Carousel through tickets by swiping left and right
• A real-time list of activity on your tickets in a notification feed
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Configure which notifications you receive and when
• View the details of your tickets including comments with rich text and inline images
• Respond to tickets and update assignee, CCs, tags, and any other ticket fields
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Preview macro changes
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
• Search tickets
• Deeplink from emails into your tickets
• Pick up where you last left off on a ticket as you go from mobile to desktop (Mac)
• Leave feedback and report issues directly through the app
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. Zendesk Support is a beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets.
We know how frustrating it can be when working on a critical issue where you need another perspective, but have no easy way to add others to the conversation...
With this update we’ve added the ability to mention other agents directly in comments - just like on the web. Simply tap the @ button and start typing a name or email and boom, your fellow agent is mentioned! Go ahead, give it a whirl and let us know what you think.
We also fixed some nasty bugs and made performance improvements.
In our next update, we’ll remove support for devices running iOS 10. To find out more and how that affects you, please see the full announcement here:
Ratings and Reviews
Inconsistent with Web Macros
I've noticed a change in behavior when applying macros to a ticket that is inconsistent with the way macros are applied in the web portal.
On iOS, macro settings for applying a specific assignee or group do not actually take affect if applied from the app. Testing these macros in the web portal works as expected, applying the correct group and assignee. Tags are applied correctly, but the ticket is never actually transferred to the correct team/user.
This behavior began a few days ago, so it doesn't appear to be related to the most recent update unless I did indeed go that long without updating the app. I will continue testing and edit with a resolution if found.
Beautiful, simple, straightforward
You won't get any of the fancy reporting or play mode functionality in this app, but it works wonderfully well and intuitively to do the kinds of things that an agent might need to do on the move—and actually, the app is better off for its clean interface. If my boss texts over lunch break about a customer request, I can easily search and share their ticket, or send off a quick reply. Brilliant!
Thanks Maznoor - we're happy you're enjoying the app. Please keep the feedback coming!
Good if and when it works. Update: the new version is awesome!
Update: the new version is so much better. Thank you for fixing the log out issues. This app saves me so much time.
Good if and when it works. I get locked out regularly, very annoying. For some reason it will not let me back in. I have no issues with the web app. Too bad, it's very useful when working. Please fix.
Hi Matt - thanks for the feedback, sorry you're having issues getting into the app, if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your account details we'll get right onto this and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.
- Zendesk, Inc.
- 84.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Zendesk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.