Great customer support is tied to the customer — not a desk. Zendesk Support for iPhone is built for team leaders and agents on the move.
The features of Support for iPhone include:
• The features of Support for iPhone include:
• Access to your ticket views
• Sorting and grouping of ticket lists
• Carousel through tickets by swiping left and right
• A real-time list of activity on your tickets in a notification feed
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Configure which notifications you receive and when
• View the details of your tickets including comments with rich text and inline images
• Respond to tickets and update assignee, CCs, tags, and any other ticket fields
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Preview macro changes
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
• Search tickets
• Deeplink from emails into your tickets
• Pick up where you last left off on a ticket as you go from mobile to desktop (Mac)
• Leave feedback and report issues directly through the app
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. Zendesk Support is a beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets.
‧ Fixed an issue where the “access token revoked” error message displays incorrectly
‧ Fixed an issue where the ticket details do not display when switching views on iPad
‧ Fixed an issue affecting the display of empty states for iPad users
‧ Fixed a crash caused by the onboarding tooltip
‧ Fixed an issue causing fields unrelated to the default form to be shown in properties
‧ Fixed an issue affecting the search screen cancel button
Ratings and Reviews
Inconsistent with Web Macros
I've noticed a change in behavior when applying macros to a ticket that is inconsistent with the way macros are applied in the web portal.
On iOS, macro settings for applying a specific assignee or group do not actually take affect if applied from the app. Testing these macros in the web portal works as expected, applying the correct group and assignee. Tags are applied correctly, but the ticket is never actually transferred to the correct team/user.
This behavior began a few days ago, so it doesn't appear to be related to the most recent update unless I did indeed go that long without updating the app. I will continue testing and edit with a resolution if found.
Beautiful, simple, straightforward
You won't get any of the fancy reporting or play mode functionality in this app, but it works wonderfully well and intuitively to do the kinds of things that an agent might need to do on the move—and actually, the app is better off for its clean interface. If my boss texts over lunch break about a customer request, I can easily search and share their ticket, or send off a quick reply. Brilliant!
Developer Response ,
Thanks Maznoor - we're happy you're enjoying the app. Please keep the feedback coming!
So Appreciate This App
As a remote employee, sometimes I find myself away from my home office when a support ticket comes in. When that happens, it is SO nice to be able to help my customers and keep my ticket load under control.
When there are bugs, they get fixed. And there are new features added all the time. I’m grateful for this free app that gives me so much freedom and functionality!
- Zendesk, Inc.
- 52.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Zendesk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.