Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Customer service doesn’t stop when you leave your desk. That’s why we created the Zendesk mobile app for iOS. It gives agents, admins, and managers the power of Zendesk on the go. Whether you are in a meeting, working from home, or scaling the tall peaks of a mountain with no hands while you casually scroll through ticket comments on your iPad, the Zendesk mobile app will be there for you, so you can provide great service for your customers.
With Zendesk for iPhone and iPad you can:
• Access all your support ticket views
• View all support ticket events and notifications
• See a real-time list of activity on your tickets
• Search support tickets and knowledge base articles
• View and update comments, CCs, tags, and ticket fields
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Easily bookmark a ticket for future reference
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
• Use TextExpander touch snippet expansion (iPhone only)
Features exclusive to Zendesk for iPad include:
• Key support metrics at a glance — from ticket activity and volume, to first response times and customer satisfaction
• Access to full ticket history from customer profiles
• Agent dashboard with critical tickets views
• Swipe gestures that expose key actions on a ticket
Zendesk is a beautifully simple customer engagement platform. It enables companies to provide great customer support, scale with self-service options, and differentiate with proactive engagement. This leads to customer relationships that are more meaningful, personal, and productive – all at a lower cost.
What's New in Version 3.9.7
Bug fixes and security enhancements
Notifications not working at all
This is unusable it is how I would keep track of new tickets and now I dont know when a new ticket cones in without manually opening the app. This should be a top priority to fix asap! Using iPhone 7 plus latest iOS 10. Have removed and reinstalled the app still not working. Verified all notifications have been turned on even tried turning off and back on still no go!!
Push notifications not working with IOS system upgrade.
Normally I rely on the push notifications so I can answer customers fast and once I downloaded the new IOS 10.2 update it doesn't work even though it says the notifications are on in my settings. It is not just me, my coworkers have experienced the same issue so it must be the app 😒 please create a better mobile app
No notifications a week after the bug's reported - awful!
This app is not utilizing notifications in iOS. This is a critical flaw that was reported 7 days ago! Seeing how it's the holidays, a lot of support staff is attempting to leverage this app while on the road and not having notifications makes doing their job pretty painful.
A fix is needed asap!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 3.9.7
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zendesk, Inc.
- © 2014 Zendesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.