By Zendone Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
zendone is a task manager for implementing Getting Things Done®. It is simple and beautiful; it is designed with GTD® workflow and vocabulary in mind; and it offers an unprecedented integration with Evernote and Google Calendar so you can always use the right tool for the job.
★★ Key Features
This is the official app for the cloud-based zendone.com service:
- Sync your GTD system with your iPhone
- Integrate Evernote as your GTD inbox and as your archive for reference stuff
- Work offline. Your data will be synced as soon as you have connection to Internet
- Empty your inbox processing each collected item
- Focus on what you have to do now and check off completed actions
- Edit and manage your whole system of actions
- Manage actions with due date and recurring actions and have them synced with Google Calendar, bidirectionally
- Filter your actions by context or area of responsibility
- Beautiful design and textures. Ready for retina displays and iPhone 5 resolution
We have a vibrant community of users passionate about zendone, GTD and productivity. You are invited to participate: https://getsatisfaction.com/zendone/. Have a look at what other users are saying:
- "the best gtd application i've found!"
- "Using the app for 25 days now, and I love it more each day!"
- "Perfect... Evernote is great for getting things in, but finally something to meaningfully get things out!"
- ... check more praises at: https://getsatisfaction.com/zendone/praise/recent
What's New in Version 0.8.10
- Bug fixing for the next actions panel
Best app I've found for task management and GTD
I've been using this app for over a year now. It is the first task management/GTD app that I stuck with after trying 10-12 others that I ultimately deleted. I like the integration with Evernote a lot. It also is very structured with a workflow that supports GTD. Some may not care for that level of structure, but I find it incredibly liberating because it keeps me focused on tasks and helps me get the most important things done, freeing up a lot of time to accomplish even more. I definitely recommend this app. My only minor complaint is that there is still no version of the app for the iPad.
New and needs work
Since almost everything works with Evernote this is a great concept and I love being able to dump everything into one place and then process it later.
But... The web app freezes up my browser every few minutes (tried using Firefox and IE and it did it to both). You can do all the processing and sorting on the iPhone app but can't add comments for one thing so unless you are importing absolutely everything from evernote without needing to add any other comments, you need to be in front of your computer to get the most out of it. Also no ipad app but they are new so hopefully updates and fixes will make this the amazing app it has the potential to be.
What I shame. This app has a lot of potential, but it's sloppy, you can't navigate, can't understand, etc. etc. why did you put this out in this format?