ZenDots is a delightfully playful mashup of old school pinball, and classic brick breakers! Take a few minutes to drop some dots!
Use the flippers to whack the white dot into the color dots. Let the color dots fall off the screen, without losing your white dot. When all the color dots are gone, the level is cleared!
As always, please update your review/rating for this new update to the game, as they will reset. Positive feedback, and your support, makes it possible for us to update the game. You don’t want Fred living on the street, do you? Do you?!!!
Just a quick little update this time, to address some of the biggest requests we’ve had for the game. According to our crack research team (Fred), many of you want two things, and you want them NOW:
- A pause button! While you’ve always been able to pause by exiting the game, we’ve added another way to pause. Just tap the ZenDots title at the top of the screen. Not only will it bring up the handy game menu, but it will now also pause the game. While you’re on the menu, admire the fine craftsmanship of the layout. Brings a tear to the eye, it does. It’s like a game unto itself. A really really slow game. When you leave the menu, your game will still be paused. When you’re ready to play again, just tap anywhere on the screen, and your game will resume. Magic and science, in perfect harmony.
- More access to free dots! We get a fair number of emails from players who watch a lot of video ads for free dots. But often, the video ad company doesn’t always have enough videos to show. We’ve now added a second video ad company to the mix! That’s right, two sources of free dots, instead of one! That’s like twice as many as before!* Hopefully that will satisfy your thirst for dots, dots, dots! And remember, it sometimes may take a minute or two for a video ad to be ready, once you’ve launched the game. If an ad isn’t ready yet, try again in a couple minutes.
Thanks to everyone for their support! And please update your ratings/reviews, or Fred will cry. An ugly, ugly cry. Nobody wants that.
* Math is cool.
Ratings and Reviews
😎 FINE PINBALL GAME (ツ) 👍🏻
This is one of the very few game apps that I have nothing to criticize. Everything is first quality. Basically it's a pinball type game setup with the traditional two flippers that are both controlled independently by your left and right thumb .. the response time is quick and perfect .. just like you want it with no lag. It's a tasteful app .. there are no circus colors or carnival gizmo themes .. it's understated and cool .. in a league of its own. There are different levels and subsequent versions after you win your first game. Gameplay is in upright screen mode. Highly recommended if you already enjoy the pinball machine type genre but you prefer laid back style. 👍🏻👏🏻
Simple, Crisp Fun
An issue I have with many pinball games is that they’re too flashy or ask for some heavy precision with increasing difficulty. Zen Pinball is not like that.
Zen Pinball is also not like your average game of pinball. Instead, it’s more of a breakout game. Hitting an object with your ball will cause it to fall and bounce around when hit by your paddles, and while your goal is to make every ball fall out before you lose three of your balls, it’s fun and sometimes useful to knock the balls around or to let them pool between the paddles.
This is the kind of game for a nice bit of relaxation or catharsis, and it’s free.
Incredible game 😊
The best dotted thing since dippin' dots. Truly one of the best games I've ever played. Frustrating sometimes yet still relaxing. You've created works of art with dots. One of my absolute favorite things about this game is that there are no ads. Nothing annoys me more when I'm trying to play a game and a billion ads pop up. Thank you for this wonderful game, I will continue to play for as long as it is available.
- Little White Bear Studios, LLC
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Little White Bear Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 10 dots $0.99
- 100 dots $2.99
- 1,000 dots $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.