By Calis Projects
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Begin your own Protector journey today with this mobile RPG.
Catch, Train and Evolve your ZENFORMS and progress through the ranks to become a Grand Protector. Face the Rebellion and unravel the mysteries in the Caladan State of the mysterious masked man.
Determine your own fate and help shape a story of your very own!!
- 96 ZENFORMS to catch, train and develop- With more on the way!
- Online Trading- Trade and grow your Zenform team.
- Master ZENFORMS skills to match your battle strategy.
- Echo Battle system- Ability to battle other player's ZENFORMS that are controlled by A.I.
- Echo Battle League- Compete against other players to win the seasonal league.
- Access to Calis Project Forum for hints, tips, sneak peeks and users input.
- Take part in the ever-growing online community.
- Collect items and progress through the storyline.
- Free updates.
- Customised Avatar.
- Offline Gameplay.
What's New in Version 1.2.10
After Echo Battle interface revamped with option to choose which scene you return to, heal your team, and swipe left to view players in the battle.
Tap to view player's CP Garden Profile from the top 3 players in the Echo Battle League.
Option to forfeit ("Give Up") Echo Battle.
Echo Battle League win score is now 2 points, and a loss is still 1.
It's fun for the first couple of minutes
To be honest this game is pretty cool when you start meeting the characters but right when you get to the game it's just a grind to get your zenforms lvl 100 like literally every battle you have that's story based it basically goes like this if your not over leveled your gonna die then after that grind grind grind against the same 3 zenforms you've seen probably 100 times over it just once you out match them by 10 to 20 skill points in each stat you can move on that's basically it besides some dialogue between quest and once you beat there really nothing to do besides wonder around aimlessly beating the crap out of whatever zenforms pop out of the bush....sorry for the rant but if you like Pokemon then you will like this it's worth it just a little annoying sometimes.
Serious Balancing Issue
The game is fun for an hour or so. The major problem is that instead of utilizing town-based healing centers the developer tried to encourage IAP healing by making the healing center in your hometown a good 2-3 minute walk away. Walking to the grass, doing one battle, walking back to heal, walking to the grass, doing one battle, it gets really really tedious after a while. You just don't have enough stamina to do an enjoyable amount of moves.
Also, the monsters in the grass level up too quickly for you to keep up with it in any sort of reasonable way. This just amplified the problem I described above. In the end, my game crashed after I hadn't saved for 15 minutes and I realized that I had no desire to go back and redo the storyline.
It's a really good concept and a good effort for one developer, but it was extremely slow-going and frustrating if you want a fast-paced game.
Train hard or get rekt
This game isnt pokemon. Its a monster training roleplaying game which is the same genre as pokemon. The game has 3 basic 'zenforms' rinba, slina, and frena. Each zenform have several evolution paths creating many different zenforms. The zenforms havent all been released yet. Several interesting features are mystery trade and the strength zenform. A zenforms strength in stats is shown by physical, elemental, and passive.
Physical- basic hp, def, speed purchased by stat points
Elemental- powers up your elemental abilities
Passive- Basic hp, def, speed, atk gained through exp (getting attacked, number of attacks, dmg per atk)
Now that we have that out of the way we have the story. You are a protector.. you protect .. something. There are gangs and stuff you fight. And a new gang made up of protectors called the revolution illegally uses zenforms to terrorize citizens.. and you stop them because thats how every game ends up. As of 23 July 2015 (review date) the story is incomplete.
To wrap it up this game shows how awful you are at training monsters, getting zenforms, and remembering to save.
The game is approximately 25% through development as of 23 July 2015 according to game dev
-Solace Reviews (Go to VGA app for more and better done reviews)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2.10
- Size: 79.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Stephen McVicker
- © Calis Projects
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Quick Evolution$0.99
- Heal Team Instantly$0.99
- Adolescent Warthorn Star Rank 3$2.99
- Adolescent Warbore Star Rank 3$2.99
- Child Rinroke Star Rank 2$1.99
- Adolecent Obull Star Rank 3$2.99
- Double SP for the next 50 battles$5.99
- Newborn Slino Star Rank 1$0.99
- Newborn Rinba Star Rank 1 $0.99
- Adolecent Orelle Star Rank 3$2.99