By Calis Projects
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Begin your own Protector journey today with this mobile RPG.
Catch, Train and Evolve your ZENFORMS and progress through the ranks to become a Grand Protector. Face the Rebellion and unravel the mysteries in the Caladan State of the mysterious masked man.
Determine your own fate and help shape a story of your very own!!
- 96 ZENFORMS to catch, train and develop- With more on the way!
- Online Trading- Trade and grow your Zenform team.
- Master ZENFORMS skills to match your battle strategy.
- Echo Battle system- Ability to battle other player's ZENFORMS that are controlled by A.I.
- Echo Battle League- Compete against other players to win the seasonal league.
- Access to Calis Project Forum for hints, tips, sneak peeks and users input.
- Take part in the ever-growing online community.
- Collect items and progress through the storyline.
- Free updates.
- Customised Avatar.
- Offline Gameplay.
What's New in Version 1.2.10
After Echo Battle interface revamped with option to choose which scene you return to, heal your team, and swipe left to view players in the battle.
Tap to view player's CP Garden Profile from the top 3 players in the Echo Battle League.
Option to forfeit ("Give Up") Echo Battle.
Echo Battle League win score is now 2 points, and a loss is still 1.
Serious Balancing Issue
The game is fun for an hour or so. The major problem is that instead of utilizing town-based healing centers the developer tried to encourage IAP healing by making the healing center in your hometown a good 2-3 minute walk away. Walking to the grass, doing one battle, walking back to heal, walking to the grass, doing one battle, it gets really really tedious after a while. You just don't have enough stamina to do an enjoyable amount of moves.
Also, the monsters in the grass level up too quickly for you to keep up with it in any sort of reasonable way. This just amplified the problem I described above. In the end, my game crashed after I hadn't saved for 15 minutes and I realized that I had no desire to go back and redo the storyline.
It's a really good concept and a good effort for one developer, but it was extremely slow-going and frustrating if you want a fast-paced game.
Could be better~
I started the game off, and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The art, music and story were all cute and likable. One of my favorite aspects is the fact that your answers to questions have an effect on your relations with people.
However, some of the dialogue and text throughout could be better. The main issue with was that you could barely sense emotion from the characters. Maybe more exclamations to show anger or excitement here and there?
Another issue I had was one that other reviewers talked about: the in-app purchases. $2.99 for double SP for 10 battles seems like quite a bit of money to pay. The game almost necessitates the purchase because Zenforms have drastically increased stats compared to the ones I trained, and I trained pretty diligently. Maybe some balancing among Zenforms and lowering the price of the SP Boost would benefit both players and the developers.
Besides that, the game is really good. Yes, its comparable to another certain similar game, but its got a lot of originality and is worthwhile.
Decent, but steals your money.
I really loved this game for a long time, but with the update it began to freeze up on multiple screens, requiring me to close the app and start over. Lots and lots of lost data from mistakes such as that. I tried to pay .99 cents to evolve two of my Zenforms and it crashed after the second one, taking my money and leaving me with unevolved Zenforms as a result. >:( I tried to make an account on the forums to report this problem but couldn't even do that through all the error messages that assaulted my screen during the process. Would change my review if something was done to rectify this issue. Until then.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2.10
- Size: 67.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Stephen McVicker
- © Calis Projects
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Quick Evolution$0.99
- Heal Team Instantly$0.99
- Adolescent Warthorn Star Rank 3$2.99
- Adolescent Warbore Star Rank 3$2.99
- Double SP for the next 50 battles$5.99
- Adolecent Orelle Star Rank 3$2.99
- Child Rinroke Star Rank 2$1.99
- Adolecent Obull Star Rank 3$2.99
- Newborn Rinba Star Rank 1 $0.99
- Newborn Slino Star Rank 1$0.99