ZenFriend - Meditate daily. Change your life.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join our community of 40,000 meditators!
This 5 star app helps you to build a meditation habit with guided meditations, a beautiful timer, a worldwide community and a way to keep a record of how much you meditate all in the one place.
ZenFriend is simple, beautiful and easy to use.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- "I've tried many meditation apps. This is the only one I've chosen to support with a donation."
- "The log is so wonderful. I love that I can track my sessions and that the app tells me how many days I've gone in a row. It's extra incentive to keep me practicing. Fantastic, simple, and great."
- "This app is simple. Nothing you don't need, no confusing settings and does exactly what it promises really well. Recommend it to all my meditating friends and use it all the time."
- "This is the best app I have found for meditation. One of the key elements in effectiveness of meditation is to do it regularly for a certain duration everyday. I meditate at home, while waking, and in the subway. This app helps me to keep record of my daily meditation time very easily. Great job. Thank you. :-)"
- "Calming design, easy to use. 5 stars!"
- "Easy to use, nothing flashy. The perfect meditating tool."
- "I am an ordained monk and quite frankly, your app rocks!" - Venerable Yao Ma
- "This is my favorite meditation app. The bells have very good sounds. Setting my own timers and intervals if needed is superb. The creators seem to really listen to the users of the users of the app & it shows. The daily reminders to meditate are a lifesaver for me on some days. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting a nice customizable meditation timer."
- Guided meditations for beginners and advanced meditators
- Easy, customizable meditation timer with ability to track sessions
- Keep a record of how much you meditate all in the one place
- Log your thoughts after each session
- Soft bells and chimes to start and end your meditation session
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 sounds for your beginning and ending bells
- See detailed stats around the number of sessions and avarage duration
- Add interval bells to customize your sessions
- Save your favourite configuration as Presets for easy access
- If you wish, set a daily or weekly reminder and be gently nudged
- A simple, easy to use app not overloaded with features
- ZenFriend is a global meditation community, to make the world a better place
- Our vision is to build a useful meditation utility for practitioners
- We aspire to build a global community with possibly millions of users, to motivate and inspire one another
- While this app is inspired by Buddhist meditation, it is not a religious app. We support all forms of meditation.
- Our only purpose is to help people on their inner, spiritual path.
- We make our practice visible, and by doing so we inspire others.
- We don't evangelize. We do not aspire to convert anybody. Our practice is an offer, an inspiration. Everybody can decide to engage with this offer or not.
- An app can only be a tool. We are convinced that an app can be an excellent one. However it can never replace actually going the path, which everyone has to do by himself.
- May we learn a new way of living.
- May all beings find inner peace and fulfillment.
- May all beings be free from harm and suffering.
More than 40,000 downloads and counting!
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Whats New v1.4.3
[FIXED] Bug fixes
Like those improvements? Please support us by reviewing the app on the App Store.
We are listening. Keep sending us feedback to email@example.com
Set it and forget it.
I am an active person, to say I like to move would be an understatement, and sitting still to meditate can at times be difficult (sometimes I meditate in a rocking chair). When I would meditate on my own I found myself often checking the clock, wanting to get up and move, but now I tap the start button and I forget about the clock, a gentle ding, or dong, of my choosing lets me know to focus my mind and until I hear that dong or a different ding of my choosing I know to continue focusing. I've become more adept at tuning out and tapping in. The whole app has a calming appearance and is intuitively navigate-able. I love the refreshing backdrop for the counter, the musical chimes to choose from, the vibrant community of meditators to observe, and the reminder to meditate is a wonderful setting for a busy lifestyle, I haven't missed a day with this app. Thank you ZenFriend for helping me to find my Zen.
Best meditation app!
This app offers a wide range of classes and ways to get started with meditation, and it doesn't try to make it too complicated. This app seems to be developed to help you develop a successful practice with out thinking to hard about it. The interface is simple yet mailable enough to fit it to your own style. After using it a while I can say that I love it!
Best meditation app I have EVER used.
I've been trying to meditate for years and have tried so many different ways.
Zen Friend is by far the best app I've used. I love that you can set an open ended session and then forget it while you use whatever music or guided visualization you choose.
I am now at the end of a 40 day meditation challenge and will be continuing on, using Zen Friend.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Small-n-Tall GmbH
- © Small-n-Tall GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Forever$249.99
- Premium 12 Months$5.99
- Premium 1 Month$2.99