Join our community of 80,000 meditators!
This 5 star app helps you to build a meditation habit with guided meditations, a beautiful timer, a worldwide community and a way to keep a record of how much you meditat.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- "The log is so wonderful. I love that I can track my sessions and that the app tells me how many days I've gone in a row. It's extra incentive to keep me practicing. Fantastic, simple, and great."
- "This is the best app I have found for meditation. One of the key elements in effectiveness of meditation is to do it regularly for a certain duration every day. I meditate at home, while waking, and in the subway. This app helps me to keep a record of my daily meditation time very easily. Great job. Thank you. :-)"
- "I am an ordained monk and quite frankly, your app rocks!" - Venerable Yao Ma
- "This is my favorite meditation app. The bells have very good sounds. Setting my own timers and intervals if needed is superb. The creators seem to really listen to the users of the users of the app & it shows. The daily reminders to meditate are a lifesaver for me on some days. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting a nice customizable meditation timer."
- Guided meditations for beginners and advanced meditators
- Easy, customizable meditation timer with ability to track sessions
- Meditation challenges: Challenge yourself and see how many days in a row you can meditate
- Keep a record of how much you meditate all in the one place
- Log your thoughts after each session
- Soft bells and chimes to start and end your meditation session
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 sounds for your beginning and ending bells
- See detailed stats around the number of sessions and average duration
- Add interval bells to customize your sessions
- Save your favorite configuration as Presets for easy access
- If you wish, set a daily or weekly reminder and be gently nudged
- A simple, easy to use app not overloaded with features
- Access and interact with a community of more than 80 000 users
- ZenFriend is integrated with Apple Health
- ZenFriend is a global meditation community, to make the world a better place
- Our vision is to build a useful meditation utility for practitioners
- We aspire to build a global community with possibly millions of users, to motivate and inspire one another
- Our only purpose is to help people on their inner, spiritual path.
- We make our practice visible, and by doing so we inspire others.
- We don't evangelize. Our practice is an offer, an inspiration. Everybody can decide to engage with this offer or not.
- An app can only be a tool. We are convinced that an app can be an excellent one. However, it can never replace actually going the path, which everyone has to do by himself.
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
ZenFriend offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
Monthly Premium Subscription: Duration: 1 month = Price 0,99€ per month
Yearly Premium Subscription: Duration: 1 year= Price 9,99€ per year
• Payment will be charged to Itunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Read more about our terms of service here:
Ratings and Reviews
Set it and forget it.
I am an active person, to say I like to move would be an understatement, and sitting still to meditate can at times be difficult (sometimes I meditate in a rocking chair). When I would meditate on my own I found myself often checking the clock, wanting to get up and move, but now I tap the start button and I forget about the clock, a gentle ding, or dong, of my choosing lets me know to focus my mind and until I hear that dong or a different ding of my choosing I know to continue focusing. I've become more adept at tuning out and tapping in. The whole app has a calming appearance and is intuitively navigate-able. I love the refreshing backdrop for the counter, the musical chimes to choose from, the vibrant community of meditators to observe, and the reminder to meditate is a wonderful setting for a busy lifestyle, I haven't missed a day with this app. Thank you ZenFriend for helping me to find my Zen.
I’m so happy to have found this app. In the past I’ve had a sporadic meditation practice at best. But since downloading ZenFriend about a month ago, I’ve actually been able to establish a daily habit of meditating that has also helped be to be more mindful even in my regular daily tasks. The app is easy to navigate and I like how it includes a timer and a variety of guided meditations. The challenges you can sign up for have also helped keep me motivated. All around great app!
Simple and motivating
I have used ZenFriend now for several years and find it a solid companion for my meditation practice. First with the straight forward timer function and then the log capabilities that give you visibility and effort tracking. Additionally, the guided meditations are a good kick start if you are just getting started or want a change of pace. Be a supporter - this is a great example of small but capable app solution.
- Small-n-Tall GmbH
- 69.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Small-n-Tall GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Forever $249.99
- Monthly Premium Subscription $0.99
- Yearly Premium Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.