Track projects, organize collections, or brainstorm new ideas with Zenkit.
Whether you’re helping customers or planning a mission to Mars, Zenkit enables your team to accomplish anything. It’s beautifully simple, yet powerful enough to manage a business.
From project managers to students, marketers to engineers, Zenkit can help anyone achieve their goals and grow their projects.
”…minimal and distraction-free, but powerful under the hood.”
TRACK ANYTHING YOU WANT
- Manage anything you’re working on with unlimited collections.
- Use custom fields to track the data that matter most.
- Quickly add or update tasks on the go.
- Add due dates, members, labels, checklists, and more.
- Attach files, images or videos from your device.
- Search for any item, task, or idea across your account.
COLLABORATE IN REAL TIME
- Manage a team from your iOS device.
- Share with your team, family, and friends.
- Keep up to date with team activities.
- Get notifications about the projects you care about.
- Comment on items from the road.
- Track your work on iOS, even offline.
A DATABASE IN YOUR POCKET
- Connect related collections to create a custom database.
- Use these connections to gain powerful insight into your projects.
- Become a productivity powerhouse!
- Fixed keyboard issues
- Fixed text editor in details view
- General maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
Great productivity tool
I’ve been using Zenkit for about 6 months now. I love it. It’s a simple and flexible tool. We use Zenkit in our organization to move projects and events along much more effectively. I also use it with some of my clients and they love that anytime there is a question or an update we can use our phones to post the question and leave comments on the go. We receive notifications if someone posted an update on a task. With help of the smartphone app my teams are able to communicate more efficiently and get things done much faster.
Sync is slow
Just started using this for a home improvement project. I created a checklist for one of my tasks. I could clearly see the 0/2 indicator for the checklist under the task, but the pop out detail screen to the right did not show them. When I then clicked on “Add checklist” to see if that would reveal my items, it erased the original items on the checklist. Please make sure your basic features work before dedicating real estate in the pop outs to Plus features like Custom Fields. I should not have to think about “did the desktop app save my entries”.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for letting us know, and my apologies for our delayed response to this. Your issue was reported to our dev team and it should be resolved. If you come accross issues like this in the future, please feel free to reach out to our team via the in-app chat (web) or by email to email@example.com. We're happy to help and respond asap there.
Wow! Fantastic organizational tool!
It’s like Trello-on-steroids meets AirTable, with a todo list and a calendar thrown in.
I pretty much just migrated my whole life into ZenKit from three other apps I was using and have better clarity on the big picture and the details than before.
Customizing each list is key. The more I learn about what it can do — adding a new tag here, a different sorting there — the more visibility I get into who / what / how / why / when of everything I’m doing, keeping track of, staying in touch with, etc.
- Axonic Informationssysteme GmbH
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Axonic Informationssysteme GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.