Apps and devices are addictive. ZenScreen helps you regain control by letting you track screen time and set sensible rules to limit app and screen use for yourself and your kids.
ZenScreen works great for individuals as well as parents with kids (parental controls).
ZenScreen learns from your app use, monitors unhealthy usage, suggests breaks, and intelligently restricts access to apps in evenings and early mornings.
* SCREEN USAGE:
Know how long you or your kids use the screen. Note: app time tracking works automatically without the need to upload screenshots daily.
* TIME BY CATEGORY:
See how many minutes are spent each day on productive vs entertainment apps. Find the perfect time balance that works for you.
* SMART MORNINGS:
Quickly check your phone for 10 minutes in the morning and then get a 20-minute break automatically to begin your day.
* CALM NIGHTS:
Set a healthy bedtime schedule (e.g. 9pm to 7am) to stop using apps before bedtime, ending all-night video marathons or endless social media scrolling. A good night’s rest leads to improved health and happiness.
* ZEN BREAKS:
Beat social network addiction by taking suggested mini-breaks throughout the day.
* DAILY TIME LIMIT:
Set a digital allowance for entertainment apps (like social media, video, and games) and ZenScreen will help you and your kids stay within that limit (e.g. 90 minutes of entertainment time daily). ZenScreen empowers kids to make smart choices.
* QUIET TIME:
Make apps disappear with the tap of a button for device-free dinner, family time, etc. Think of it as a mini-break from technology to help you recharge your brain.
All this without the need to upload screenshots every day or need for USB cable and complex supervised installation.
Why mindful adults love ZenScreen:
* Most of us know we need help to limit our tech use. ZenScreen is the perfect assistant to help you do that
* Lets parents lead by example, so kids are more likely to follow good screen habits
* Super efficient: Does not slow down your network or drain your battery. Does not run in the background or use GPS continuously
Why kids like ZenScreen (yes, really):
* Respect for privacy: Kids see the exact same dashboard as you see. Nothing to hide.
* Empowerment: Once you agree on the right set of rules, kids can manage their own usage.
* Predictable: Let's face it, parents can be a bit “random” about screen time rules from day to day. ZenScreen makes things crystal clear and helps avert lots of fights and frustrations.
*** For the best results, we encourage parents to talk to their kids about the upside of using ZenScreen.
* Free features: Screen usage dashboard. Split between entertainment and productive time.
* Premium features: You get 10-day free trial to test Smart Mornings, Calm Nights, Activity Limit and Quiet Time. After that, these features require a subscription. We will not charge automatically unless you subscribe after the initial trial period. You can cancel anytime.
ZenScreen subscription details:
Monthly subscription pricing: 4.99 USD
Annual subscription pricing: 47.99 USD (20% discount)
* Prices are displayed in USD, actual charges will be converted to local currency.
Apple subscription terms:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to user’s Account Settings after purchase
Some important info:
If you have any questions or concerns, please write to us at email@example.com
More info: www.zenscreen.ai
Terms of service: www.zenscreen.ai/termsofservice
Bug fixes and stability improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
it won’t let me sign up !!
I really want to use this app, because it is the only one that actually shuts down social media apps for free (the ignore time limit on my iOS does not help me enough). But every time I try to make an account , it says that I cannot make a secure connection to the server or that my email is already in use. My friend tried too on her phone and the same thing happened. Please help !! I want to use this app !!!
As soon as I deleted it all of my social media apps stopped working. Any advice on how to fix this?🤷♀️
I just wanted an app to control how much time I’m on my phone but my dad has one called circle that lets you see what your kid is going on how long there on it and you can block them from certain things and set a bedtime. You have to pay for it but all in all I would think it would be pretty good if you wanted to see what you kids were on
- Zen Labs, Inc
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-18 Zen Labs, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- PRO $4.99
- PRO $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.