By ZenSports, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ZenSports makes it easy and fun for people to get off the couch and out there playing sports. We start by helping people find and reach out to others nearby that are into the same sports that they are. For players that are more competitive, they can find, register, and pay for leagues, tournaments, pickup games, etc.
ZenSports also has several social features that allow players to live stream themselves playing, and share pictures, videos, and stories that are going on in their sporting lives.
For competition organizers, ZenSports offers capabilities to manage tournament brackets, registrations, match play results, prize money, league scheduling, and team management.
With ZenSports’ Deals feature, players can become members at local sports facilities for a low flat fee, and get unlimited play based on the type of pass that is purchased, as well as make one-time reservations at local sports facilities (think OpenTable for local sports facilities).
What's New in Version 3.26
- We’re excited to announce the launch of our new Deals feature for sports facilities and players. Here are the details of this new feature:
1) Local sports facilities are now able to create “Deals” within ZenSports that allow players to purchase membership passes and book one-time reservations for group outings. Facilities can either do this on their own by using the “Create Deal” feature within the app, or by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take care of adding these Deals into ZenSports. If you’re a facility owner, you can find out more about how becoming a ZenSports Facility Partner can help drive new and repeat business to your business by clicking HERE.
2) With ZenSports membership passes, players can become members at local sports facilities for a low flat fee, and get unlimited play during specific times (or anytime) based on the type of pass that is purchased. Players can subscribe to a membership pass with their credit card right from their phone, and even set up payments to be automatically recurring so that they don’t have to worry about re-purchasing the pass after the time interval has expired. Players can even buy membership passes as a gift for other players.
3) Players can also book one-time reservations as part of this new Deals feature. ZenSports’ reservation feature is like OpenTable for sports facilities. Similar to OpenTable, players indicate where they’d like to play, how many people are in their party, and the date, time, and duration of the reservation. When making a reservation, players can add other people to the reservation, so that others can redeem the reservation upon check-in. ZenSports automatically tracks the availability that’s left during a certain date/time slot so that a facility can’t be overbooked.
4) Facility owners can set up their preferred method for getting paid, and get paid within minutes of a player making a payment (including weekends and holidays). Facility owners are able to see a dashboard of players that have valid passes and reservations, and even add employees as admins to view the dashboard. Players are also be able to see a list of the passes that they’ve purchased and reservations that they’ve made.
- We’ve changed our colors! We hope you enjoy the brighter, more vibrant blue/green gradient that we’ve implemented. ZenSports should be a happy place, and we feel happier with these color changes, and hope that you do as well!