Become part of the world’s largest Zentangle Mosaic!
Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, the founders of the Zentangle® Method, created this app so you can log and organize your Zentangle creations and then share them with our nurturing and inspiring community of Zentangle enthusiasts across this planet.
The Zentangle Method is an easy to learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. It increases focus and creativity, provides artistic satisfaction along with an increased sense of personal well-being.
The Zentangle Method is enjoyed all over this world across a wide range of skills, interests and ages. Both artist and those who thought they were not can tap into an exciting new creative world.
Zentangle Mosaic Subscriptions
The app is free to sign up and can be used with limited viewing abilities. Access to the full options can be gained by subscribing to the app.
Subscribers to Zentangle Mosaic will enjoy the following functionality:
• Ability to upload tiles and create mosaics
• Appreciate other users and tiles
• Comment on tiles and mosaics
• Access to “Tangles, Tips and Techniques,” “Kitchen Table Tangles,” and “Tangle Step Outs”
• View tiles at high resolution
Time period: 30 (thirty) calendar days
Price of Subscription: $2.99
Time Period: 1 (one) calendar year. [Note: Subscriptions initiated on February 29 of a leap year will auto-renew per the terms on February 28 of the subsequent year.]
Price of Subscription: $24.99
• Payment will be charged to te iTunes Account on confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The renewal cost of a Monthly subscription is $2.99. The renewal cost of a yearly Subscription is $24.99.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• You can cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, but you cannot cancel the currently active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My Favorite App!
This is my favorite app on my phone! The subscription is way more than worth the price. I get to see many different drawings of tangles I’m struggling with, then can message the artists to find out how they made this or what tips they have for that. Uploading pictures of my tiles is easy and so worth the feedback from other tanglers.
If I could fix anything, I’d like the #’s & @‘s to read more easily. The light blue type on a tan background doesn’t work well together with my eyes. I’d rather see a black type/underlined link any day. Favorite app, but would like an easier time reading... oh, & typing comments would be so much greater if I could read more than 2-3 tiny lines at once.
Keep up the great work, Zentangle, Inc. I’m CZT bound... someday soon I hope!
Hi Tcaillou! We are so happy that you enjoy the app and thank you for your feedback! We are making the links a darker blue color so they will be easier to read - a new update will be available soon! Thank you! - Team Zentangle
Lovely App, needs a few small changes
While I feel that the subscription price is a bit high, I really am loving this app! Sooo much inspiration!
One small change, though. The Waterfall Square and the Back Arrow at the top are too close together. I've hit the Waterfall too many time when I've been trying to hit the Back Arrow. This has been rather frustrating, especially if I've been doing a search for something specific, looked at a tile, and then tried to go back to my search.
And speaking of searches, would you, please, either move the search button up or add one after the keyword/hashtag line? This would make things easier when searching while only using a keyword/hashtag.
I personally love the zentangle Mosaic app. The interface is pretty basic but the content is what you're there for. However, mot much you can do before subscribing. However, once paid, I love the fact that you can message, appreciate, and see so much more.
My suggestions: make it clearer how to have subscription auto renew (a tutorial would have saved me much time googling), include a way to delete notifications once read, a free trial (for maybe a few weeks for those not sure like me), and perhaps just go back in and fix glitches and bugs. Otherwise a wonderful, useful and interesting app.
- Zentangle Books & Creations LLC
- 69.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zentangle Books & Creations, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Full Version $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.