ZenActivity is a beautifully designed workout timer that enables you to setup and save 3 individual routines, kriyas, meditations or workout. The intuitive design makes it easy to set up any of your interval based trainings with complete customization to the second for your workout and rest intervals.
What we offer:
- Support of 3 individual workout routines
- Unlimited amount of steps can be added to each routine, easily categorized as Exercise, Stretch, Rest or Meditation
- Copy or delete a step with a simple swipe
- Customize each exercise with name, description, duration, sound, vibration (if available), volume and categorization symbol
- Duration of each asana timer can be set in hours, minutes and seconds
- Easily re-arrange the steps of each workout by simple drag and drop
- Quickly delete all steps with one button
- Listen to your favorite music during your workout as ZenActivity works with all players
- ZenActivity runs efficiently in the background for any workout
- Perfect for Yoga teachers and students, MMA workouts, boxing or any kind of interval training even progressive muscle relaxation and meditation
- ZenActivity has help screens to guide you with each feature
- Supports Airplay to play on your Apple TV/TV
- Beautiful new design works calming and energizing and highlights the intuitive ease to use and set up any exercise routine
-Now also with ZEN-mode timer to allow for a distraction free timer screen ideal for meditation or focussed exercises
Allow us to guide and time your every day practice
You asked and we listened. Now you have the option to copy a step and to delete all the steps in a routine. We also added a cool ZEN-mode feature, a no-nonsense timer screen that offers a distraction-free experience.
And of course the necessary stuff like
- Routine bug fixes & improvements
- Support for iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
I love the easy copy step feature which makes it easy to add new steps. Timer does seconds which is great. I like their zen mode feature which only gives the essential timer info during working out. Nice design, clean look, good for yoga, my kind of app.
Wish I Hadn’t Bought This
You are limited to three routines, you can’t name your routines (in an amateurish design decision, they are predesignated as “1,” “2,” or “3” and that can’t be changed), and the Type designation serves no purpose than to select one of a handful of predefined graphics images (not all my yoga poses are “stretches,” the only semi-appropriate option, and the one graphic illustrates a movement I’m not doing, which makes it a distraction).
I love it
Great app for any workout, maybe best for yoga because of the graphics that are offered. If you remember what you did in class, just add the steps to your workout and save it to do at home. It goes fast with swipe to copy step, really love it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.