By Mobitelio LTDA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The personnel accounting and carbon offsetting tool develop by Fundación Chile.
Zero Carbon is a global Carbon Footprinting application, going much further than their counterparts in the App Store. It not only lets you know the greenhouse gas emissions that affect the climate and the result of your daily habits of life and work, but it also gives you simple tips to reduce your emissions. You can share your results and future environmental commitments with your Friends in Facebook, better inform yourself on the Carbon Footprint and the goals of how to take care of the planet. It even enables you to support emission reduction projects that will reduce the total impact of your activities.
The application contains the following functions:
- A Personal Carbon Footprint Calculator
- A list of tasks that may be completed to reduce your carbon emissions.
- A connector for Facebook that lets you share your results with your friends.
- Information about yourself with world averages.
- Q & A with information everyone should know.
- An offset tool that enables you to reduce your carbon emissions, financially supporting the development of certified projects to reduce carbon emissions throughout the world.
- You can create a user account for personal offset or give a gift of "avoided carbon tons" to reduce the emissions of another perso
I tried this on my husband's iPod and I can't many changes at all. The only thing I could change was my country. It left a standard value of a 1 person family (there are 5 of us) as well as standard driving distance, mpg for my vehicle and other things. I could, however, change the units of measure. I do not think this is very accurate at all. One good thing, it says his carbon footprint is lower then the country's average.
Please Fix the bug
Loved this app and used it extensively with my 6th grade science classes last year. They were able to calculate their carbon footprint with ease. This year the app is not calculation. We are so disappointed that we can't use this in our instruction. Please fix this bug asap!!
Does not work at all!
I reported the bug to the authors, but heard nothing...of course. When I hit the "Calculate" button, it asks if I want to use default values. I answer no, and then attempt to enter my own #'s and the only thing visible on the screen is "Done"......there is no way to select anything. I tried this both on iPhone4 and iPad2 and same thing.
Fix it or take it down.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Nov 04, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Mobitelio LTDA
- © MacOne
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.