By Zero Motorcycles
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Zero Motorcycles iPhone App is the perfect companion to your 100% electric Zero.
The app utilizes your iPhone’s Bluetooth connection to communicate with any 2013 model year or later Zero Motorcycles model.
The Zero App includes a “Demo Mode” that allows you to brows the app and envision what it might be like to use this app with your own Zero. We encourage you to check it out.
With the Zero Motorcycles iPhone App, you can:
- Customize your motorcycle’s performance by adjusting "ECO mode" (2013 model year) or "CUSTOM mode" (2014 model year and later) to set top speed, maximum torque, and deceleration and braking regenerative levels.
- View live data from your motorcycle in a configurable dashboard-like riding screen (options include: torque, battery current, motor temperature, estimated range, and more).
- View detailed battery and performance data from the motorcycle when not in use.
- Get real-time estimates for recharge times of your battery; view battery voltage and total kilowatt-hours used.
- Gather trip statistics, including average watt-hours per mile, cost per mile, money saved vs gasoline, and reduced CO2 emissions vs gas.
- See the latest Zero Motorcycles news and updates through a discrete tracker.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Connects via Bluetooth and offers additional information while charging and riding. The customization option is not working with the latest version and my 2014 zero DS. My dealer tells me that a fix is in the works. Would be nice.
Works well with the bike, no major issues
Syncs easily with bike. Live data update is appreciated. Not sure why it always seems to kick back to demo mode?