By Zero Motorcycles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Zero Motorcycles iPhone App is the perfect companion to your new 100% electric Zero.
The app utilizes your iPhone's Bluetooth connection to communicate with any 2013, or later, Zero Motorcycles model.
The Zero App includes a "Demo Mode" that allows you to browse the App and envision what it might be like to use this app with your own Zero. We encourage you to check it out.
With the Zero iPhone App, you can:
- Change your motorcycle's performance by adjusting 'ECO mode' to set top speed, acceleration and regenerative braking levels.
- View live data from your motorcycle in a configurable dashboard-like riding screen (options include torque, battery current, motor temperature and estimated range).
- View detailed battery and performance data from the motorcycle when not in use.
- Get real-time estimates for recharge times of your battery as well as view battery voltage and total kWatt Hours used.
- Gather trip statistics, including average Watt hours per mile, cost per mile, money saved vs gas and CO2 reduced vs gas.
- See the latest Zero Motorcycles news and updates through a discrete ticker.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- Changed the company email for sending logs.
- Small UI fix for iOS 7.1.
Interesting, mostly works, but calls my 2015 SR a 2013 and has bugs
I think there are some bugs that just need a new update for the 2015 SR models that just came out. I picked mine up my brand new 2015 SR today from the dealer and the app the was giving slightly incorrect information, like thinking my bike was a 2013 or that my trip was further than what it was. I'll write a new review when it's fixed, but I wanted the problem to be known.
It's been two years, UPDATE THE APP!
Just got my Zero SR motorcycle and the app front screen shows "Zero DR 2013" but I have a 2015 model. Under that, there is an area where it shows a picture of your bike, but only in demo mode, mine shows no picture when connected.
The user manual says you can set up "custom" mode but the "eco" mode is all you can adjust. So what is "custom" mode and how can you adjust it?
App shows 11.6 Kwatts when full, but I have the 12.5 Kwatt battery.
Bike is great, App is needing help. Hire a programmer and make your product shine!
I had to lookup how to pair to the bike which should be more obvious in the app and it shows a 2013 Orange DS when I have a 2015 White DS