The Zero Motorcycles iPhone App is the perfect companion to your 100% electric Zero.
The app utilizes your iPhone’s Bluetooth connection to communicate with any 2013 model year or later Zero Motorcycles model.
The Zero App includes a “Demo Mode” that allows you to brows the app and envision what it might be like to use this app with your own Zero. We encourage you to check it out.
With the Zero Motorcycles iPhone App, you can:
- Customize your motorcycle’s performance by adjusting "ECO mode" (2013 model year) or "CUSTOM mode" (2014 model year and later) to set top speed, maximum torque, and deceleration and braking regenerative levels.
- View live data from your motorcycle in a configurable dashboard-like riding screen (options include: torque, battery current, motor temperature, estimated range, and more).
- View detailed battery and performance data from the motorcycle when not in use.
- Get real-time estimates for recharge times of your battery; view battery voltage and total kilowatt-hours used.
- Gather trip statistics, including average watt-hours per mile, cost per mile, money saved vs gasoline, and reduced CO2 emissions vs gas.
- See the latest Zero Motorcycles news and updates through a discrete tracker.
Performance Tab now mirrors Trip 1 Odometer for MY15-MY18
Updated reporting of some values on the Battery Tab
Fixed speed offset seen between DASH and riding screen
Bluetooth Help is now available from the Support Tab
General Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app could use a couple of improvements to provide additional info for my 2017 Zero S. (1) On the stat screens (not the Riding screen) only Trip 1 is shown. Showing Trip 2 and Lifetime mileage, cost savings, etc would be beneficial to see too. (2) For the Custom settings on the Drive Setup screen it would be helpful for the app to show the preset Eco and Sport settings too so I have something to compare my custom settings against.
Connects via Bluetooth and offers additional information while charging and riding. The customization option is not working with the latest version and my 2014 zero DS. My dealer tells me that a fix is in the works. Would be nice.
App needs work.
Since the last update the performance section does not work at all. Overall, after owning the bike for 3 years the app has worked correctly maybe 15% of the time. Great when it worked. So unreliable I don’t even look at it anymore.
- Zero Motorcycles
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Zero Motorcycles
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.