HATFALL is a high-energy game of skill and hat-wearing born from Zero Punctuation, the hit online video series from The Escapist, created by the man behind ZP, Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw.
When Yahtzee finds that his hat has gone missing there’s only one option: collect as many hats as you possibly can.
Fortunately hats are falling from the sky for no adequately explored reason, ready to be caught by your head. Just make sure you avoid the anvils and refrigerators that are also falling from the sky for no adequately explored reason.
And try not to get confused by all the people who look exactly like you trying to do the same thing.
And watch out for the short-tempered wizard. In short, it's not as easy as it sounds. But to truly master the art of putting on hats, you must acquire them by any means necessary.
Catch them, steal them, embezzle them, and if all else fails, seduce them.
Port Optimization by: Collected Worlds
NOTE - Please be aware that due to hardware limitations Hatfall may not run well on the iPhone 4/iPad2/iPad Mini 1 and below.
* Purchase the new Rondo Invasion Pack to unlock brand new mini-games, gifts and content to uncover!
Also, collect 1500 hats to reveal...Really?! You didn’t think we’d give it away that easily did you?
* Don’t just collect hats, but earn meaningless Achievements for doing so.
* Collect the most hats of all and rise in the ranks on the new Leaderboards
Ratings and Reviews
I like it, yet
It's a solid game than fans will enjoy. The DLC is worth getting and I think the gameplay has immense replay value. I do have ONE problem, however...after EVERY loss it takes me to game center, something I wish to not participate in. I can't turn it off, and it makes me not want to play because I'll just keep switching back over and over.
Why can't I turn off Game Center?
This is a really fun game, it's also addicting. Air has the zero punctuation humor and animation. The mini games are funny also. What stops this game from being five stars is the Game Center whenever I miss a hat leave the store anything it goes to Game Center you can't turn it off. Too make matters worse even on airplane mode it won't stop.
What a game should be!
I bought the app to support Zero Punctuation’s work, but this app exceeds expectations.
It’s brain-dead simple but gets challenging fast. Packed with surprises and irreverent humor.
If only all games could be this good.
- Defy Media, LLC
- 52.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Defy Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- The Hatfall Beautiful Romance Pack $0.99
- Rondo DLC $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.