Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ZeroTimer does one thing and does it well: it lets you precisely measure the time it takes to do different tasks.
Each and every time, it starts counting from zero. This way you can have unlimited pauses between different runs.
- fast startup and minimal memory usage
- tap and hold the start / stop button to achieve better precision, as the timer starts or stops only when the button is released.
- persistent timer. You can quit the application, restart your phone, even upgrade your firmware and the timer will keep going. The timer keeps going even when the application is in the background, without consuming battery.
- individually delete any of the previous runs in the history view
- iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad support
Try it today!
What's New in Version 3.0
- new flat interface
- faster startup
Is it possible to make the font larger? Or better to have a setting for font?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 26, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cristian Ciorba
- © 2013 DevStorm Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.