Zeta is a FREE app designed to help you master money together and improve communication. It’s specifically designed for couples with shared expenses especially those who are living together, married or raising families.
Zeta is the mission control for your finances. In one place, you can track your personal and shared accounts while having 100% control over what you share with your partner. We help you manage your net worth, spending, and saving so you don’t have to worry about the details.
HOW CAN ZETA HELP?
• Financial Mission Control - one place to track your personal and shared finances
• Privacy Controls - share as much or as little as you want with your partner
• Money Management - check account balances, track spending and savings or manage your net worth
• Autopilot Features - automated transaction tagging and budgeting, alerts for low balances, missed bills and more
• Designed for Couples - track custom categories, split expenses between each other and get bill reminders
• Improved Communication - get weekly and monthly money updates to drive more productive conversations about money
• Master your goals - identify and track your personal and shared goals together
• Multiple Platform Support - leverage both our web and mobile apps based on your personal preferences (www.askzeta.com)
• Hands On Human Advice - chat with a money coach if/when you need it (paid feature)
• Your security is our top priority. We use bank-grade security measure e.g. AES 256-bit encryption, multi-factor authentication and Touch ID to protect your account
• Your personal information is fully encrypted using SSL.
We built a new experience to review transactions. Now asking your partner about a transaction is a tap away. Keep flexing those money muscles!
Ratings and Reviews
Communication around money is no longer scary
Zeta has been a huge help for my wife and I as we have gone through a number of major life changes in the past year plus. From getting a masters degree, to unemployment, to moving to a new city Zeta brought transparency and communication around a topic that too many people fear: money.
The biggest takeaway is that we have gone from dreading talking about money to having a bimonthly “money date” where we reflect on what is and isn’t working, check on goals, plan for the future, and celebrate the victories (with champagne of course).
Being able to check on spending habits, track goals, and plan for the future is crucial for any healthy relationship.
My boyfriend and I recently did a good amount of research and tried a couple of other apps, before we finally came across Zeta. It has so many of the things we were looking for and is really helping us stay on track for a great financial future. The budgeting tool is great at finding out where we spend most of our money and where there are areas of improvements. The shared goals really helps us save and talk about our life together for the next five years and what we need to save for. The Zeta team is very responsive and engaging and you can tell they truly value every users feedback to help continuously improve their app.
Really helped my wife and I get on the same page
We’ve been using the Zeta web app for awhile now, the mobile app has made it even easier! Zeta has really helped my wife and I get on the same page and have a full picture of our finances and how our money moves. With accounts across several banks it’s been hard to keep everything in view -each of us with our own buying habits, our grocery bills, our shopping, and our general living expenses. Zeta has really helped us make sure we know where to cut back, and where we’re doing well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.