** This app requires MyKronoz ZeTime hybrid smartwatch to be used. **
The world's first hybrid smartwatch with mechanical hands over a color touchscreen, ZeTime, blends the classic design of a traditional timepiece with the most advanced features of a smartwatch. Designed to be worn all day, everyday, ZeTime can work up to 30 days on a single charge.
With ZeTime app, keep track of your daily activity and sleep, set personal goals to stay motivated, select notifications and information that you want to receive straight to your wrist.
Customize your ZeTime to suit your lifestyle through a variety of advanced settings: watch faces, weather forecasts, time zones, buttons configuration, power management, left mode and more.
ZeTime can be used as a remote control, allowing you to take pictures, control your music or easily find your phone from your watch.
* FEATURES *
- Track daily activity (steps, distance, calories, active minutes)
- Monitor your heart rate
- Record your sleep cycles
- Set personal goals
- Analyze your results and progress through the activity dashboard
- Select notifications of your choice (Incoming calls, SMS, emails, calendar events, social networks)
- Set daily reminders
- Calibrate your watch
- Choose your watch faces
- Customize watch buttons and advanced settings
- Offer multiple time zones
- Remote control
- Integrate with the Health app
- Fixed the problem that heart rate data is always the same on detail page.
Ratings and Reviews
Great watch and app, some minor improvements will make it 5star
The watch hardware is beautiful and well thought out. The hands over the screen works well and it’s great to have a “real” watch that always shows the time. Battery life is very good, I get 2 plus days per charge and charging is very quick. My only two negatives are, the vibrations are a little too weak to feel even with the intensity turned up and watch band tight. My other observation is the heart rate monitor is not very accurate especially while exercising. (I compared it to a calibrated pulse oximeter and the watch showed 121, the pulse oximeter showed 146! It would be helpful if the heart rate data could be viewed (not just the graph) and exported as individual data points. These are both minor suggestions and I suspect updates will improve these and many other features. Overall I am very happy, notifications work well, and it is a really refreshing design. I can wear it out at night and on a run. Well done!
Functional, but room for improvement
The data displays are clear and work well for a daily review. However, there are limitations for going back and looking at previous days. It can take multiple steps and the app always returns you to today rather than the day you were viewing. There is a large self advertisement at the top of the main screen (not sure why, they already have my money); it obscures the lower set of data on the main menu and requires you to unnecessarily scroll to reach it.
Most of this can be forgiven for a new app (it’s not). There are a number of interface, menu to menu interactions that take to many steps. Perhaps the most annoying is being unable to opt out of the “Please Review This App” pop-ups. They happen frequently, often 3-4 times per day. About 1 in 3 times when you open the app.
I love how forgiving this watch is! (:
This SmartWatch has so many features that are sure to get you all excited!
Lets go though a list!
- First, let’s say you were like most people and don’t get your required number of steps in for the day. No worries this watch is inaccurate and will give you extra steps that you didn’t actually take. How nice!
-Second, do you like to gamble? Because this watch will give you a weather report of anywhere from 25°F to 78°F. Knowing that type of range is great if you want to know that there will be weather tomorrow you just don’t know what it will be so prepare for everything rain, snow, wind, lava, you know the basics.
- Third, you never have to worry about trying to raise your heart rate throughout the day because this will tell you that your heart rate is anywhere from 30 to 50 beats faster than it normally is.
- Fourth, let’s say you like to change up your style frequently. Then you were perfect for this watch because you’re wrist band will break pretty easily so you can get a new one many times!
- Fifth, don’t like replying to your text but like to be able to read your text. Then you’ll really like this watch because you can’t reply to anything.
That’s just a small number of the features of this watch. If you like taking on things by yourself I would suggest getting this watch because customer service doesn’t help out anyway.
- KRONOZ LLC
- 80.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KRONOZ LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.