Alipay is a super app designed to offer a bouquet of services to bring convenience into your everyday life. Trusted by 450 million users, Alipay’s offerings span from allowing its users to make payments (send, receive, and spend money with ease), manage finances, choose a suitable insurance scheme, hail a cab or even order in from a favorite restaurant.
Visit us on https://www.facebook.com/alipayglobal/
YOU ARE ONLY A ‘TOUCH’ AWAY-
1. Send/Receive money from your peers;
2. Transfer money to friends or split the bill at your favorite restaurant;
3. Card free payment at millions of merchants;
4. Top up your mobile phone and pay your utility bills;
5. Place and track orders in Taobao and TMall;
6. Order food from local restaurants or book a taxi;
7. Manage your money with wealth management products;
8. Free off-site cross-bank transfer / credit card repayment and loans;
9. Scan & Pay – Scan & use the QR code to pay at your local stores;
10. Book Air/Rail/Movie Tickets, at ease;
11. Enjoy hundreds of discounts and promotions from various merchants;
12. Group account facility to manage expenses within family and friends circle;
13. Donate/Participate in walkathons along with your friends in "Sports" service which supports HealthKit functionality.
Here comes the new version of Alipay:
1：Pocket gets more user-friendly after being optimized .
2：The search box can automatically identify the clipboard content，saving the typing time.
3：Scanning has become even smoother with just one sweep.
For the best user experience, Alipay is regularly updated in the App Store. It is recommended to go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and enable Alipay updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Useless at this time
Finally! An English version of this App! Except it’s useless without a Chinese credit card. It won’t accept a U.S. credit card, even for identification purposes. By contrast, WeChat will. I recognize that merchants won’t accept payment from US cards, but with WeChat, I can at least complete the identification process and then use cash balances for payment.
Plus, once you move past the home page, you quickly run into pages that are in Chinese, so incomprehensible to us illiterate foreigners.
Alibaba is a great company, but this app has a long way to go before it is useful to foreign visitors.
Worthless and poorly designed.
Another example of little foresight and lazy design. Should’ve listen to the reviews saying not to waste my time trying. Downloaded and made account. It let me add an international bank card!! But couldn’t verify my identity. Kept saying server busy. Restarted app and found I had to log back in. Once I did it forced me to verify identify with bank card, but doesn’t accept international cards!!! Now I can’t get back into my own account to delete it or remove my card because I have no way to verify!!!!! Don’t download. Don’t bother unless you’re Chinese. Typical Chinese programming.
Doesn’t work for US customers
Setting aside the fact that quite a few prompts, and some complete screens, are not localized to English, this app does not appear to take US credit or debit cards. I have no idea why this is in the US App Store, or why Apple approved it. Most of the functionality doesn’t work in the US and the app isn’t smart enough to hide features that don’t work based on location. Also the UI appears to be a challenge to how many functions can be smashed onto the home screen. Before expanding to the US, the company might want to have a US development team rework the app.
- Alipay.com Co.,Ltd
- 257.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2004-2018 ALIPAY.COM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.