This app is in Japanese. The details are as follows.
The idea behind this app is to introduce essential objects and their names to kids. They remember the names of objects by looking at them and hear the sound of the object that increases their vocabulary.
This is a beautiful and colorful app for the young children comprising of 46 letters of Japanese alphabets (Hiragana & Katakana). It enables them to recognize and name the letters and the sounds they make by looking at some interesting objects. An ideal feature for educating early learners is that they should be able to recognize alphabets both in Hiragana and Katakana along with related words. To make them more easy more words are included with one alphabets than any other app available.
The app also contains Japanese Alphabet Song for Kids.
This app is the only best resource available on the store, comprising of upto eight vocabulary words of every letter for kindergarten students. The app is provided with easy navigation and attention grabbing animations. This app is for 1 to 4 year kids.
Here are the main features of the app.
- Carefully selected Fonts for memorizing alphabets' shapes
- Upto 8 vocabulary words for every letter *
- Objects Sound Effects
- Zero distraction of any user interface controls
- Carefully selected colors
- Soft background music option
- High Definition content for retina display
- Swipe left / right gesture to navigate between letters
iPhone 6 & iPhone 6+ Support
iPad Pro Support
iOS 9+ Support
Ratings and Reviews
- Naveed Abbas
- 69.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2015 Holiday Educationist. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 子ども向けかな練習帳（未就学児向けかな辞典） $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.