Zillow 3D Home™ allows real estate professionals, photographers, and homeowners to capture 3D tours of a home from their iOS devices. Create an immersive experience that gives potential buyers a deeper understanding of the space as they virtually walk through the home’s layout.
• Easy: Capture the features of the home with your iOS device – it’s as simple as shooting panoramas. Behind the scenes, we’ll create the 3D Home.
• Engaging: Attract online buyers to your listing by offering an immersive 3D Home experience.
• Impactful: Listings with 3D Home virtual tours will receive preferred sort order, appearing at the top of Zillow search results.
**Zillow 3D Home is currently offered in the Phoenix, AZ market only. Not in Phoenix? 3D Home will be arriving to listings near you in 2018.**
**The product does not support captures on iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s or iPad**
* Example tours can now be removed
* Unsupported devices (as mentioned in the AppStore description: "The product does not support captures on iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s or iPad") will now show appropriate messaging at capture time and prevent capture on these devices - as opposed to showing a render error after capture.
Ratings and Reviews
No record button
This is a one star rating but I couldn’t post it with one star! Opened and closed the app several times and same result. I see the lines to show that the camera is level, a pic of a phone in the middle of the screen, and “hold phone in front of you”. That’s it. I have tapped all over the screen but no record button. Also, I have looked at all the tutorials and help/support but nothing addresses this. If someone can help me find it, I may be able to give the app a better rating but not the support.
Hello, thank you for getting in touch with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience and we'd love to help! Please reach out to 3DHOME@zillowgroup.com and our team will be able to assist you promptly.
NOT a 3D Capture App
There is nothing 3D about this app. Zillow should be ashamed for naming it something it isn’t. There are much easier ways to create 360 degree photospheres and connecting them, than this app.
How is this 3D. Matterport is 3D not this
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.