Zillow Mortgages - Calculator & Home Loan Rates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Getting your dream home may be closer than you think. Use Zillow calculators to find out what you can afford and gain control of the home finance process with live, customized mortgage rates from highly-rated lenders.
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders
• Mortgage calculators
• Easy and anonymous
We are always working to improve Zillow’s apps. Please continue to send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.7.85
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Great! One suggestion.
Love using this app. I am constantly calculating for clients and it's quick & easy but still allows me to expand detail if I want to get very specific. My one suggestion would be to add the percentage to the "down payment" line. As you slide the $ amount up and down it should show you the percentage of the down payment and the dollar amount. This will greatly help when calculating for a specific loan type/required down payment.
An Accurate Approximation-Get It!
Even for those who know how to use Excel or an HP12c, it's suprisingly useful. The sliders prevent entering exact numbers, but get close enough for an accurate approximation. The app takes into account PITI, etc, and shows the real costs of a mortgage. For those who don't know how to use a time-value-of-money calculator, this is a must-have, get it!
Great Tool.. No Issues
I have been using the app now for about 1 month. The only short coming is using the "slider", it's difficult to land on your exact number using it, then again maybe the slide wasn't meant to be used for all numbers. For example if I want $147,000, I can really only get as close to $145,000 using the slider, then I need to enter it manually. Not sure if there is a fix for that.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 01, 2016
- Version: 2.7.85
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2012 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.