Zillow Real Estate - Homes for Sale & for Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes near top-rated schools, find apartments near the city center or discover your dream vacation home with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with up-to-date listings and instant notifications about new homes in your search area, price changes and more.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget and find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We also make the home buying process easier with tools to connect you with trusted lenders for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes.
The Zillow real estate app has everything you need to find your way home while on the go.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, including more than 1 million listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• See the Zestimate® of nearly any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices) on most homes and apartments.
• Receive instant notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price or are sold.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
• Looking for a home with family or friends? Try Zillow for iMessage to easily share homes you’ve recently viewed or saved, get immediate feedback and make plans to visit. To enable the feature, tap the app store logo within Messages and navigate to the Manage tab.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on school ratings and boundaries.
• Create a Renter Profile to grab the attention of potential landlords and property managers, and increase your chance of securing the perfect rental.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Search three ways: Search from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.3.1
We've fixed some bugs to help make finding your next home even easier. We are always working hard to make improvements, so please continue to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it!
I suppose there are as many reasons to use Zillow as there are users. I use it for two purposes-first, to track property values in my depressed market where many homes were foreclosures and sold below market value to out of area investors who then made them into rental homes subsidized by Federal funds, keeping the values below market. Zillow has been a good way to track the turnover of these deferred maintenance homes.
The second purpose is to look at pictures of homes in an area of 55+ where the first round of retires are selling and the homes are starting to undergo renovations for the first time. I own a home in the community which I inherited and it's in need of some renovations as well. Zillow let's me keep tabs on the area from quite a distance.
Occasionally I'd like to save ideas to my app but that option is gone. I've deleted my previous review and down graded to a single star. I'm tired of apps where the developer cannot be troubled to keep up with iOS updates. After latest update the photo saving has disappeared replaced with an error message (a very cryptic one at that). Uninstalled it, reinstalled it, nothing helped. Uninstalled one last time.
I have used this app for many years to track our home value and those for my in laws and parents so I can keep an eye on values for selling and rental. I've done some searches in cities I think I would like to move to for fun. This app has evolved nicely since it first came out and sure beats the old fashioned way of having to go through realtors for everything. I'm sure it could use improvements but so far I haven't seen anything else as comprehensive as this app.
So many annoyances
Beautiful app and has lots of good information. But the notifications are absolutely stupid. What shows up on your lock screen is nearly always different from what the red badge notification says on the app and that is nearly always different from what's inside the app. And on top of all that, the same updates to houses you just looked at 1-2 hours ago, show up again like brand new updates. I don't want the same updates showing up after I've marked all as read and viewed everything that I'm interested in. Get it fixed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 10.3.1
- Size: 135 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes