Real Estate by Zillow – Search Homes & Apartments for Sale or Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen. Search for homes near top-rated schools, explore neighborhoods and compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values.
“It’s the most useful tool to find the home of your dreams!!” – ranitarunner
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Get pre-approved for a loan and demonstrate that you’re a credible buyer. Qualified buyers will receive an approval letter from a highly-rated lender within minutes.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator); type in an address; or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For Real Estate Agents:
Sign in as an agent to start using exciting new features, including push notifications to instantly alert you of new contacts and auto-responder for quick and easy follow-up. Plus manage your listings, upload past sales and request client reviews – all from your mobile device.
What's New in Version 8.7.151
Thanks for your feedback and bug reports! This is a small release to decrease the size of our app and address some minor issues. Please continue to send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from you.
Best Real Estate App
I have been using this app daily for about 6 months to track and observe real estate in anticipation of retirement. We are considering several different areas in four different states. I tried other apps simultaneously ; Zillow has given me the best information so it has been the only app I've used for the past 3 months. The drawn searches are very useful. The logic of the order and listing of the standard features is helpful especially the price per square foot. The map and features for each listing is helpful although I have noticed some people 'fake' their locations. The search by listing words is limited by the wide variety of listing styles. Not everyone lists their neighborhood or subdivision. And individuals don't always put down that they have a 'view' even if it is listed in their written description. Filtering on the lot size for saved properties is handy. It would be useful to sort by cost per acre and by cost per square foot - hope those will be offered in the future. Great tool for learning about local real estate markets and what is offered in diverse communities.
Great app, but...
I'm a first time home buyer still in the process of looking for my first home. I found a lot more homes than what my agent sends me on a weekly basis on your app. I'm hoping that I will find my first home very very soon.
The search function is great but I believe there is much more room for improvement. First of all, I would like an option to filter out auctions. Prices for auctions are distracting and hinders the process for home buyers like myself.
Second, you should definitely work on a feature where you can connect with your agent and share all the saved homes in the app. The only way currently is to share each house individually via email or text. One or two homes this works fine but when there are multiple homes in an area that I want to see this process is very daunting both for myself and my agent. Especially in a market right now where great homes go on the market and are gone in a few days, I believe this feature is CRITICAL for your business.
Thank you for the time to read through this review, I hope that I will see these features very soon in the future.
I love Zillow!
I love Zillow!
This app gives you the easy way all the details you need to make an informed decision about buying a home. What I love about it: the sorting features, the pictures, you can see them in small size in case of slow internet connection or you can enlarge them to see every little detail. Main info at a glance, for instance: description, home sqf size, numbers of bedrooms and bathrooms, lot size, sqf/$ price. And then the other features I think are great are: the fact that you can enlarge the map display so as to actually see the lot lines (this particular feature would become even better if you could see the shape of the building on the lot), the bird eye view and all the extra info such as, estimated value by Zillow (zestimate), estimated mortgage price, last sold price, last tax price.
If you are looking for a home, Zillow is a must and the best!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 8.7.151
- Size: 66.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2014 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.