Zillow Real Estate & Rentals
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and for rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes near top-rated schools, find apartments near the city center or discover your dream vacation home with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with up-to-date listings and instant notifications about new homes in your search area, price changes and more.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget and find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We make the home-buying process easier with tools to connect you with trusted lenders for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes.
The Zillow real estate app has everything you need to find your home while on the go. You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, including more than 1 million listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Search three ways: Search from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address or draw a custom region on the map.
• Save your favorite homes and searches to receive instant notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price or are sold, or when new rentals become available.
• Connect with a local agent who can help guide you through the buying or selling process.
• See the Zestimate® of nearly any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices) on most homes and apartments.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved shows sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
• Looking for a home with family or friends? Try Zillow for iMessage to easily share homes you’ve recently viewed or saved, get immediate feedback and make plans to visit. To enable the feature, tap the app store logo within Messages and navigate to the Manage tab.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on school ratings and boundaries.
• Create a Renter Profile to grab the attention of potential landlords and property managers, and increase your chance of securing the perfect rental.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more
• Use map overlays to see restaurants, grocery stores, parks and coffee shops near prospective homes
• Browse nearby listings to see what else has recently sold in the neighborhood
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.0.10
We’ve made some updates to our app to help you in your home search. We always welcome feedback, so feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Sometimes they change functionality in odd ways.
I get far too many emails and after turning them off in settings, they magically turn back on. Not cool.
Lately, the text string filter does not work. I can’t type in the field. Also, when it did, using quote marks fir verbatim text strings didn’t work.
Quirky stuff for such a reputed organization.
Although quirks, I still recognize this app as the best on the web for saving geographic searches and overall satisfaction. I spend lots of time on this app! If some developer would be empowered to employ common sense and fix these issues without strategic sales agendas encroaching on function...
Poor technical support/customer service.
I’ve notified Zillow customer service 3X now that the filter keyword functionality no longer works on my iphone 7 version of their app. No character populates the entry frame when I try to type in my keywords and the app itself sometimes freezes and shuts down. I’ve reset my iphone as well as deleted/reinstalled the Zillow app to make sure I have the latest version - still the same problem. And Zillow customer service has ignored/not responded to my repeated attempts to inform them about this issue.
No Default Selection for Map View & 3D is Gone
Unfortunately, 3D view is gone completely. This was one of the most useful views, particularly when you are searching in another state. Now it’s Map View, Lot Lines, & sometimes Street View.
Taking 3D away was bad, but now in Map View when I want to see an overhead satellite view that is zoomable, the setting is buried in Map Options, and the worst part is it goes back to the street map every time you return to that view. Zillow needs to make that setting where the user can choose a default view between Street View and Satellite View.
I’ve let Zillow know several weeks ago and so far...crickets.
Zillow used to be such a good app with responsive support.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 13, 2017
- Version: 11.0.10
- Size: 138 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2017 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes