Zillow Rentals makes it easy to find single-family homes and apartments for rent, whether you’re moving across town or across the U.S. Quickly view rental listings that fit your search criteria and connect directly with landlords.
• Search up-to-the-minute rental listings by location or draw custom search boundaries on a map.
• Get notified when new rentals matching your search criteria become available.
• Filter your search results by size, amenities and more.
• Filter for listings that fit your budget and needs such as in-unit laundry, on-site parking and pet-friendly apartments.
• Contact landlords and property managers right away by phone or email. Those contacts are automatically added to your Favorites list so you can keep track of who’s who.
• View your Favorites on a map and get directions to visit in person.
• Use Rent Zestimates® as a starting point for understanding fair market value.
• Create a Renter Profile to grab the attention of potential landlords and property managers, and increase your chance of securing the perfect rental.
• Find every type of property for rent: apartments, condos, townhouses, single-family homes and more.
• Access your saved homes and saved searches across Zillow.com and the Zillow Rentals App to stay up to date on rental listings.
• Sort listings by price to find affordable apartments in your dream neighborhood.
• Apply amenity overlays to find grocery stores, parks, restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance of your new home.
• Easily access all the information you need to make a decision: deposits and fees, lease terms, parking and more.
• Search by proximity to your college, university or work to keep your commute to a minimum.
• Compare homes to similar nearby rentals to understand neighborhood pricing.
We’ve refactored and streamlined the user experience on iPad! You can now navigate the app with a row of tabs at the bottom of the screen instead of the old hamburger menu. We are always working hard on improvements to make finding your next home even easier. Please continue to send your feedback to email@example.com. We appreciate it!
Ratings and Reviews
Really a great app!
If you are not sure where exactly you want to move, Zillow is the best app out there. You can set up several home searches with totally different locations to see what city or town fits best for you. I love all the pictures I get to see when viewing the property online and can do so in the comfort of my own home wearing pj’s while sitting on a couch. Now that’s shopping at its best!!! Have fun and remember that there IS that place out there waiting just for you! I looked for months before I found the perfect townhouse to rent for a year as I sell my house I’ve had for 15 years. May is definitely going to be the month of huge changes I’ve been so sad about.......but I will find myself a much more reasonably priced home and if I make enough money, I will buy it outright and never have to worry about how I’m going to pay my mortgage from one month to the next. Wish me the best and please pray for me to find a house that’s right and perfect house for my animals and me! God bless you all!!!
Decent app but
I think Zillow is a decent app, is easy to use and you can get a lot of information from the listings. But, as soon as I tried contacting one of the properties listed, my number somehow got shared. When I say shared I mean I’ve been getting tons of calls of random unknown number offering me services about life protection and computer protection and insurance and who knows what else. It means the app allows your information to be shared to third party users and that is NOT acceptable. I’ve been getting 10+ calls a day, I keep blocking these numbers yet they still call from different numbers and is incredibly annoying. I wish Zillow would be more trusting in this sense, I will NOT use this app to contact the properties any longer, I will find another way.
Okay to start
This app is okay to start with, but there’s a lot of annoyances. I absolutely hate that you can’t sort by specifically cat/dog. Just “allow pets” so now I get all these alerts for these beautiful places and they only allow dogs or they only allow cats. So annoying and it seems like an easy fix that other rental apps have mastered. It’s also a pain that apartments that don’t have any available units are allowed to stay up. They shouldn’t be allowed. The last annoyance is how you cannot delete all places you’ve seen and are not interested in. I’m assuming it’s because they’re sponsored, but there’s gotta be a way to allow ads that doesn’t show up on your list. I filter for a $1600 place and see places for $2300 because they’re sponsored? Pain.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.