Zingle Business App
By Zingle, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyone is messaging; your business should, too.
The Zingle Business App helps businesses communicate with customers via texting and other mobile messaging channels.
Zingle allows businesses to engage, support, and respond to customers in the new mobile messaging era. Zingle’s real-time enterprise platform works on any device and provides all the tools to deliver an instant, actionable, and seamless customer service experience.
By combining the immediacy of chat with the flexibility of mobile, Zingle is enabling businesses to provide the "instant gratification" service that their customers increasingly expect across a number of industries including hospitality, food and bev, parking, events, and many more.
• Create, view, receive, and reply to 2-way conversations in real-time
• Seamlessly personalize messaging with templates and custom fields
• Manage all customer info with editable contacts and labels
• Quickly find any message or contact with search
• Easily manage many conversations with conversation filtering
• Create important internal notes in any conversation
• Toggle between multiple accounts and services
The Zingle App is fully integrated with all Zingle products, including the Zingle web-based Dashboard, the Zingle Printer, and the Zingle API. All Zingle products are always in-sync across all devices.
Zingle pioneered the business messaging space in 2009 by being the first to offer business texting on its patented platform. Today over 1,000 businesses use Zingle, including Hyatt, Whole Foods, Marriott and ZipCar. Zingle is the only company to offer simple yet powerful technology like messaging workflow, analytics, integrations, and automations.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- Avatar uploading is here! Take and crop a photo of your beautiful self for coworkers to see beside your messages ...or a picture of a dog with a cupcake on his head if you have a face for radio.
- Spell check was being passive aggressive and refusing to actually fix spelling mistakes he noticed. We gave him a candy bar and a nap.
- We added a banner to say when the connection is less than ideal. Airplane mode no longer confuses and disorients us.
- Some users with iOS 9 or earlier were seeing tiny message bubbles. A smaller iOS version should no longer mean smaller bubbles.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements