Zingle Business App
By Zingle, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Everyone is messaging; your business should, too.
The Zingle Business App helps businesses communicate with customers via texting and other mobile messaging channels.
Zingle allows businesses to engage, support, and respond to customers in the new mobile messaging era. Zingle’s real-time enterprise platform works on any device and provides all the tools to deliver an instant, actionable, and seamless customer service experience.
By combining the immediacy of chat with the flexibility of mobile, Zingle is enabling businesses to provide the "instant gratification" service that their customers increasingly expect across a number of industries including hospitality, food and bev, parking, events, and many more.
• Create, view, receive, and reply to 2-way conversations in real-time
• Seamlessly personalize messaging with templates and custom fields
• Manage all customer info with editable contacts and tags
• Quickly find any message or contact with search
• Easily manage many conversations with conversation searching
• Create important internal notes in any conversation
• Toggle between multiple accounts and services
The Zingle App is fully integrated with all Zingle products, including the Zingle web-based Dashboard, the Zingle Printer, and the Zingle API. All Zingle products are always in-sync across all devices.
Zingle pioneered the business messaging space in 2009 by being the first to offer business texting on its patented platform. Today over 1,000 businesses use Zingle, including Hyatt, Whole Foods, Marriott and ZipCar. Zingle is the only company to offer simple yet powerful technology like messaging workflow, analytics, integrations, and automations.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Ensured the app fits beautifully onto everyone's shiny new iPhone X display... unless you pronounce the X like x-ray, in which case we do not care whether you like the way it fits or not. You probably pronounced OSX the same way.
- When another user is typing, bouncing bubbles are shown instead of the old, boring text. Bouncing bubbles more accurately convey the excitement of messaging.
- Fixed issues editing Facebook contacts. The app now treats Facebook contacts with the respect and dignity that they deserve.
- Someone sneaked a delete button into the copy/paste menu when highlighting text. It should have been named more accurately as "crash." It's gone now, so we can all move on with our lives.
- Made the app more stable and better equipped to tackle the rigors of our modern world.