Zinio – 5,000+ Digital Magazines
By Zinio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse over 5,000+ digital magazines in the world's largest newsstand or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more at your fingertips, on any device. Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
NEW ADDITIONS — Wired, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, Wine Spectator
BUSINESS & NEWS — Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
STYLE — Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Fixed a few bugs.
- NEW and IMPROVED Shop. We've made it easier to find magazines you love--from entertainment and technology, to world news and travel! Enjoy bigger magazine covers and view them in full screen with a tap.
- IMPROVED! Search results are faster and shown with magazine covers to help you find what you want quickly.
- We listened to your feedback and brought back the “International Stores” setting.
- iOS 8 compatible.
- Design improvements and bug fixes.
Cautious but optimistic
Finally...this app works great! Looks good, runs smoothly. Please don't tweak any more.
(old review) I used to like this app. Was stable. Worked well. Now, the interface stinks and I can't manage my subscriptions. Who came up with this garbage. I had to downgrade the app to an older version. Luckily I had not emptied my Recycle Bin. I erased the app from my ipad and iTunes and then reinstalled the older version...aaaahh...back to the way things were.
(Old review) Problems with last update have stabilized. Actually a very functional app now. Quality of images are good. Email notifications of new issues are a bonus. I have gotten to really like this app. Great way to travel without the bulk of magazines in the carry on. They need to add more selections and improve the subscription process, but otherwise grade A.
Thanks for the Access
I haven't had any problems with the reader so far. Opens and downloads magazines pretty quickly. I love that I can clip articles and recipes easily.
I particularly enjoy the ability to check out magazines free from my local library. I certainly couldn't afford to subscribe to all of the ones I like at once, nor would I have time to read them all each month! But this app is perfect for trying out different magazines as I consider which subscriptions I might get throughout the year as others expire.
The biggest negative is the Time 'zines. They don't offer a single one of their publications (e.g. People, EW, Essence) through the free library service. C'mon Time, you could at least offer issues 1-2 months behind. Very disappointing.
love this magazine app
I've used other magazine apps and prefer this one by far. This is btw the only review I've ever written for an app, or anything else for that matter, on iTunes. Anyway, I love that I can pinch and zoom on the pages, and the quality is that of a high-res scan of the actual magazine, so I feel like I'm reading the real thing. I have almost all converted from paper magazines, which take up physical room because I like to save them, to subscribing to digital magazines where I just need to use invisible digital storage space. And I can look at archives and past issues ANYTIME without hunting. Zinio quickly became one of my must-have apps on my iPad toolbar.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 27, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 40.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Issue $3.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$4.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$5.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$2.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$6.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $1.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $0.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$7.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$9.99
- subscription to Maxim Magazine$14.99