Zinio - The World's Magazine Newsstand
By Zinio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse over 6,000+ digital magazines in the world's largest newsstand or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more at your fingertips, on any device. Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
NEW ADDITIONS — Wired, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, Wine Spectator
BUSINESS & NEWS — Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
STYLE — Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
What's New in Version 3.4.5
- We further optimized Zinio's user interface for the iPad Pro
- We fixed some minor bugs
We always welcome your thoughts. Please send your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com
Thanks for using Zinio.
Wish it was all on zinio
I wish all of my subscriptions could be purchased through zinio. Love it.
Update : I've been using Zinio since it launched. It is now February 2016 and Zinio is better than ever. I love having everything organized and accessible. I often read about architecture and fine art. Zinio does what print versions cannot do; zoom in on graphics and link to video and other content. The UI continues to be smooth and intuitive. Still loving it! It's a great way to take your reading with you while traveling.
A must have app for magazine lovers!
I've been using the app for 5 years and highly recommend it. Had to contact customer support a few times and they get back to you quickly. Love the ZPass and the wide selection of magazines. Wish they sold books also. Great way to keep your digital mags organized and I've always got something to read with or without an Internet connection. Keep up the great work!!!!
Zinio took my money but won't renew subscription
I tried to renew my "Shutterbug" magazine subscription, which Zinio claimed had expired, despite the app saying I had three issues left. They charged my credit card via the iTunes store, and after the charge was successfully accepted, the Zinio app gave me an error message saying there was a "problem". I contacted their support people, as instructed by the error message, and gave them proof of the charge, the error message number, my email ID, and the app version, as they requested. Yet they refuse to fix the problem. Now I have to dispute the charge with Apple and my credit card company. What a hassle.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 07, 2016
- Version: 3.4.5
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Issue $3.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$4.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$5.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$2.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$6.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $1.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $0.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$7.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$9.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$8.99