Zinio – 5,000+ Digital Magazines
By Zinio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse over 5,000+ digital magazines in the world's largest newsstand or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more at your fingertips, on any device. Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
NEW ADDITIONS — Wired, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, Wine Spectator
BUSINESS & NEWS — Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
STYLE — Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- Fix for a bug that affects some iPhone users
In the last update:
- New and improved Settings page on iPad
- New and improved login and account creation flow on iPad
- Support for native resolution on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- 64bit support on all devices
Zinio, my Love/ Hate relationship
Make no doubt, I've been a magazine junkie for some 40-odd years. When digital subscriptions first started a decade or so ago, I tried them with mixed success, but on a laptop or the old-world twist-display "tablets" no fun to enjoy.
The iPad and Zinio for the iPad I thought I'd found the Holy Grail, but the quest is still unfulfilled.
While perhaps the primary reason I first got an iPad(2, some 4 years ago), Zinio has crashed more times than all my 100+ other apps combined!
Perhaps this is due to me often being in far-off corners of the world with poor or non-existent wifi, and/or 3G/4G. This has resulted in me having to delete & re-install the app more than a dozen times, but worse having to re-download all the issues I wanted access to. VERY agravating!
There should also be a way to archive issues permanently so as not to go thru this pain of loss and renewal. I've paid for them, I own them. I want to keep them!
Is this too much to ask!
(Now, to the tune of Green Acres....)
"Darling I love you,
but give me my back issues!"
Future Delivery of Mags?
Great app that allows me to obtain all or most of my newsstand purchases at a discount off the paper editions. Can't wait for them to add Mojo magazine then my monthly music mags will be at my finger tips the day they come out.
Beautiful interface and the fact you don't have to purchase subscriptions and make monthly purchases is a big plus.
Without doubt the future of on line delivery of magazines look bright if they maintain this quality and service!
Great idea paperless is great BUT…
I know that to go digital does not cost cost more then the printed copies why so much? But still the same I love the ease of use and the selection still I would love to see more at better prices by the way loved the groupon keep up lower prices and special offers like the paper copies do and I'll stay interested for sure
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Issue $3.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$4.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$5.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$2.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$6.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $1.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $0.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$7.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$9.99
- subscription to Maxim Magazine$14.99