Zinio – 5,000+ Digital Magazines
By Zinio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse over 5,000+ digital magazines in the world's largest newsstand or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more at your fingertips, on any device. Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
NEW ADDITIONS — Wired, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, Wine Spectator
BUSINESS & NEWS — Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
STYLE — Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
What's New in Version 2.5.10
This update is highly recommended for all users. It resolves new crashes and bugs.
Buggy sometimes, does the job
Been a Zinio customer for a couple of years and yes I've had my frustrations with it, getting through their contact nebula not withstanding, but it does a great job of storing lots of magazines using little storage space while still allowing visual quality good enough you can zoom in. The bookmark feature is great for large collections, as it allows you to navigate back and forth through as many magazines as you have viewing only content you already designated was relevant, can be a very handy tool.
Would be nice though, with all the revenue they're diverting out of the local bookstores, they would invest in more programmers to make this a better app with better features, the way other companies and apps do.
So much more to go
Love zinio but there are a number of bugs that still need fixing after several years.
1. When a subscription expires why don't we receive an email or notification. By the time I realize the subscription has expired I've missed issues.
2. The new iPad versions of magazines are irritating. Before I could read and at best link to a URL. Now I have to scroll up, down, tap this this or that to read. I don't need to lose calories reading!
3. Pity there is not a better bookmark system to zoom on an item on a page to bookmark that part of it. Sometimes I return to a page and can't remember what the article was that I bookmarked or if there are several I want to track them separately.
Must try harder..
Alright, Could improve a lot!
The application is easy to use. It was designed simple to use. However, functionality is very important and this application needs some improvements in this area. It kicks you out too many times. It looses connectivity to the server and freezes more than plenty of times so your patience is almost at the brink of explosion. However the amount of periodicals is very good and diverse but they need to make a better job at getting these issues resolved. It seems that they need more personnel to accomplish this in a satisfactory way for the best of Zinio and the customers.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 2.5.10
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Issue $3.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$4.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$5.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$2.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$6.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $1.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $0.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$7.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$9.99
- subscription to Maxim Magazine$14.99