Zinio - The World's Magazine Newsstand
By Zinio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse over 6,000+ digital magazines in the world's largest newsstand or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more at your fingertips, on any device. Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
NEW ADDITIONS — Wired, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, Wine Spectator
BUSINESS & NEWS — Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
STYLE — Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
What's New in Version 3.4.6
- Fixed minor bugs related to iPad user interface
- Fixed bugs related to the table of content of interactive magazines.
- Improved the Magazine Preview feature for the Explore section
Important change for iOS 8 and below users:
Please note that if you are using iOS 8 or below, the Zinio app will no longer appear on the home screen of your device. The Zinio app will instead appear inside the Newsstand folder on your home screen. Please upgrade to iOS 9 or above if you want to have the Zinio app appear on the home screen of your device.
We always welcome your thoughts. Please send your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly, the programmers "get it"
I subscribe to various magazines, and read them on my iPhone. Digital media has won the war against dead-tree technology, but some programmers of digital media haven't gotten a clue. I don't want glorified PDF's, and I'm not looking for zazzy, jazzy multimedia explosions. I just want a magazine that I can easily consume.
Zinio magazines WORK for my personal style. They respond in predictable ways when I double-tap a column, or use two fingers to zoom in. Best of all, the "text" button is my very favorite feature. I can read the articles, in complete comfort, in the font-size that my old eyes prefer.
Now - please tell the other, non-Zinio magazines how to escape the 2010 time-warp, please!
Use it every day …
When all I had was my computer, I never thought I'd get involved reading a digital copy of a magazine, but the combination of my iPad and the Zinio App is a match that finds me reading digital magazines throughout the day, every day. Hint: check your public library to see if they subscribe to digital magazines that Zinio can download and utilize for free.
The Zinio app provides both an intuitive means of means reading digital magazines and a sane method of maintaining your library.
After my email app, this is my second-most used app on my iPad.
Great app for magazines!
I've been reading Macworld for over a year now using Zino on my iPhone & it's extremely easy to use. The main quibble dropping it to 4-stars is the I can't get the full width of a single page on the iPhone when I turn it sideways. Sometimes this would be very useful. Also, to switch from print view to text view you need to be at the beginning of the article you're reading. Again, it would be helpful to switch back and forth midway through the article at times. Otherwise it's a very well thought out and intuitive app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 24, 2016
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Issue $3.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$4.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$5.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$2.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$6.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $1.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue $0.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$7.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$9.99
- Zinio Digital Issue$8.99