Zions Bank Mobile Banking for iPad
By Zions Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your finances on the go just got easier with Zions Bank Mobile Banking for iPad. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a Zions Bank branch or ATM, Zions Bank Mobile Banking for iPad has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Search for Zions Bank branches and ATM locations
To use Zions Bank Mobile Banking for iPad, you must:
• Be a client of Zions Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Zions Bank Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
• Now offering future-dated transfers and friend-to-friend transfers
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
• System enhancements to improve app performance and security.
I liked it for a while
I have been very excited to see Zions Bank go to mobile banking. It's an amazing service. I love being able to deposit checks right from home.
Tonight I had my first disappointment with it when it froze while I was in the middle of making a deposit. I took a picture of the front of my check and then realized I needed to endorse it before capturing the back of it. When I returned to the app to continue the deposit it had Frozen completely. I had to remove the app completely. I'm hoping as I reload it, it will come back up for me.
I hope they keep improving it.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zions First National Bank
- © 2015 Zions Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.