Zip and Abby: speaking the friendly language of math
Kids ages 3-6 engage in stories and activities to learn the language they need to excel in math.
You learned to speak before you went to school. That made it easier to learn to read and write.
Understanding math language makes it easier to learn math.
Zip and Abby helps your child learn math words and phrases the way we learn language naturally – through experience, not rules.
Kids will learn phrases like
- A lot less
- All except one
- More pieces but less food
- Almost as many as
- Five dogs but only two have spots
- Read aloud by humans not machines
- Uses proven language-learning method
- Engaging stories reinforce math language
- Words and phrases used in natural sentences
- Children understand instead of memorizing
- Prepares children for math in school and in everyday life
- Focuses on particular math words and phrases
- Presents 16 opportunities to match pictures with math language
- Includes a follow-up story based on the language of the lesson
Download now to get the first 4 lessons free.
$0.99 for each set of 4 additional lessons
$1.99 for all 12 additional lessons
Zip and Abby was created by Learning Chest with more than 40 years of experience developing materials that help children make sense of math.
Visit us at www.learning-chest.com
Ratings and Reviews
Math teacher as a parent
This is awesome! I'm a high school math teacher but teaching my toddler math skills was a surprisingly overwhelming topic. Give me slopes and parabolas instead!
This was perfect for me as a parent to see the best ways to teach my little one and she loves it. Simple and clean. Good audio and connection with the story at the end. Math teacher approved!
My friend told me about this app ! My kids love it and very educational. Check it out .
Fun app for young kids
Very interesting concept. Showed it to my friends grandchild and he loved it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.