By Alexander Rudenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This simple application allows view content of ZIP, RAR, gz, tar, tar.gz, jar, bz2, Z, 7z files (including password protected files). You also can preview content of files and email individual files from archive.
To view files:
- go to email with attachment;
- click on attachment;
- click "Open In.." button;
- select Zip Browser.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback and support
- Get files from email attachments;
- search inside archives;
- access files through iTunes Sharing;
- save images into gallery;
- next previous button for file preview;
- send the whole zip file not just parts of it;
- open files in other applications;
- show/hide system files.
* PDF files;
* text files;
* Microsoft Word files;
* Microsoft Excel files;
* Open Office Files
Video: MP4, MPV, M4V, 3GP, MOV
Audio: MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, CAF
Document: ODS, PDF, RTF / RTFD, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, CSV, CHM
Text: HTM / HTML, TXT ...
Picture: JPG / JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, TGA ...
What's New in Version 2.6.0
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support
Stopped working with the Nov 2015 update
Loved this app for 2 years, but latest update won't unzip my AES-256 zipped spreadsheet files anymore and crashes when I try to leave feedback for the developer.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 23, 2015
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Alexander Rudenko
- © Alexander Rudenko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Features$1.99