By JDI Backup Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Zip Cloud application is the fastest and most efficient way to access all of your data on the move. With Zip Cloud all of your data is at your fingertips.
Zip Cloud puts all of your data from all of your backed up computers in one place, ready to access from an incredibly intuitive application.
By using this application on your iOS device you can:
* Backup your camera roll
* Browse and open all of your backed up files
* Browse and open any of your synced files
* Stream your music files
* Stream your video files
* Protect your data via our app passcode lock
* Easily save new files to your SyncFolder
* Create a voice memo
* Draw a doodle and publish them to Facebook or Twitter
* Share any document with Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Take notes and email them to friends or colleagues
* Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
* And lots MORE!!
If you don’t already have a Zip Cloud account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC.
What's New in Version 1.3.11
Fixed issue with Camera Roll album showing wrong items
Waste of my time.
Along with all the people who reviewed before me- I agree with all of it. Only 15mb for free, annual fees, slow uploads, glitches all over the place.... Not worth it.
Also- when I went to delete my account, they basically got down on their knees and begged to keep me! (Not a bad thing, kindof cute but a bit pathetic from a business standpoint)
I'll try to add my screenshot of this to my review
I don't even know where they got my email but they just kept sending me emails trying to lecture me about backing up my files and push me to subscribe to their services. When I click "unsubscribe" within the email they sent me, instead of taking me to a page to unsubscribe, it directly take me to sigh up with their services. It's totally a scam.
Now I Understand why This is Worthless
Pretty sneaky. The same company has an app called ZipCloud and one called JustCloud. I cancelled ZipCloud last year and thought JustCloud was unrelated. But they commingled the two so my supposed JustCloud log in sends me to ZipCloud. And they are double billing me. I think I'll drop in the next time I visit my sister who lives in the UK.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 08, 2014
- Version: 1.3.11
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: JDI Backup Ltd
- © 2012 Zip Cloud
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Backup (Home - 75GB)$34.99
- Backup (Unlimited GB)$69.99
- Backup (Premium - 250GB)$49.99
- Camera Roll Backup (Home - 75GB)$3.99
- Camera Roll Backup (Unlimited GB)$6.99
- Camera Roll Backup (Premium - 250 GB)$4.99