Zip 103 FM, your high energy station. Jamaica's hottest urban radio station.
ZipFM App is a user friendly media app that:
1. Allows you to listen to:
• Audio Livestreams
• Recorded shows (podcasts) – that you can either listen online or offline (after downloading them) without any data usage.
2. Makes you a part of ZipFM Radio community, giving you access to the most important online communities the broadcaster has:
• Facebook and the latest Facebook Posts (Integrated in the app)
• Twitter posts – just one click apart
• Website, Instagram, etc…
3. Gives you an interactive media experience through:
• Radio Reporter Feature:: you can send pictures, audio, text, and video from your phone to the broadcaster
• Notification Feature: you will be able to receive information about the latest news, programs, contests and sport competition results directly from your broadcaster
• Flash Poll Feature: let your voice be heard, by answering to the hottest questions and polls the Radio will address to you.
Download it now! It’s not just a Radio, it’s your next community!
Thank you for using our app! We are constantly working to improve it and offer better versions to our users.
This update includes bug fixes and minor improvements.
If you like our app, please give us a review. We appreciate your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
I am listening from South Florida via the app and for sometime now there has been constant interruptions during the playing of songs, where ads are played in the middle of the songs. Ads generate revenue and this I understand, but why does that happen.
Also, I am not able to surf the internet while the app is playing as it automatically disconnects when I surf. I thought an App was to allow you to multi-task and not be limited to just listening and become idle.
Can you please address these issues, please.
Thanks in advance.
Advertisers horrible experience
This app was 5 stars. Now I want to give it zero. Recently there are Americans ads in between the normal Jamaican programming. It’s horrible! Sometimes the ads are in Spanish which I don’t speak and always selling cars, Home Depot, Macy’s, things I don’t even need or use. I rather listen to Jamaican ads it’s the reason I’m not listening to an American station. Why Americans want to capitalize on everything I rather hear the Jamaican advertisers over and over ... its vibe I listen for ... delete!
Too Many Ads!!
Im hearing more ads than the actual radio station. Literally every minute an ad comes on
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.