ZipApp is an easy-to-use utility for unarchiving files in .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other formats on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Archiving & Unarchiving:
• unarchive files in .zip/.rar/.7z/.bz2/.tar/.gz and various other archive formats
• unarchive password-protected .zip and .rar archives
• create .zip document from one or more files
• compress a whole directory
• Transfer files via Wi-Fi (FTP & HTTP) / iTunes File Sharing
• Upload multiple files and folders via FTP
• Create/copy/move/rename/delete files and folders
• Open document with other Apps
• Import document from other Apps
• Import document from Email
• Send multiple Email attachments
• Import / export photos
Supported File Types:
• .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other archive file types
• .epub (electronic publication)
• MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
• iWork documents (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
• PDF, HTML, RTF, .mht, Safari webarchives and text files
• High resolution images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc.)
• Audio and video (.mp3, .acc, .mp4, .mov, .m4v, etc.)
Q: What if my archive is identified as an unknown document?
A: Please rename the document and change the filename extension to .zip or .rar and try again.
• Fix compression issue
• Fix email issue
Ratings and Reviews
Send to email failed
Really an amazing tool for file management, but send to email not work.
I use it as my favorite file system. I want to email a file in ZipApp, but the app is crashed.
Works great for me!
I downloaded this app yesterday to open a .rar file of a book series. It did exactly what I asked of it, and looks like a a great app to play around with. It's perfect for what I need from it.
The best choice for the uncommon uses of apple devices
You know when you try to modify some game's file when using a Mac and all the folders are hidden?
You know when you want to check files on iPhone with your PC but you need to jail break?
Go look elsewhere. Better yet look into a PC store.
But if you want to unzip, modify, or move files with your phone, this is the choice!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.