ZipApp is an easy-to-use utility for unarchiving files in .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other formats on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Archiving & Unarchiving:
• unarchive files in .zip/.rar/.7z/.bz2/.tar/.gz and various other archive formats
• unarchive password-protected .zip and .rar archives
• create .zip document from one or more files
• compress a whole directory
• Transfer files via Wi-Fi (FTP & HTTP) / iTunes File Sharing
• Upload multiple files and folders via FTP
• Create/copy/move/rename/delete files and folders
• Open document with other Apps
• Import document from other Apps
• Import document from Email
• Send multiple Email attachments
• Import / export photos
Supported File Types:
• .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other archive file types
• .epub (electronic publication)
• MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
• iWork documents (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
• PDF, HTML, RTF, .mht, Safari webarchives and text files
• High resolution images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc.)
• Audio and video (.mp3, .acc, .mp4, .mov, .m4v, etc.)
Q: What if my archive is identified as an unknown document?
A: Please rename the document and change the filename extension to .zip or .rar and try again.
• Fix compression issue
• Fix email issue
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for a great app!!
No data is stored
Can you down a file to a app?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.