ZipGrade - Grade Paper Tests and Exit Tickets
By ZipGrade LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grade multiple choice tests, quizzes, and assessments instantly in the classroom by using your iPhone or iPad's camera as a scanner. It is the most cost effective, fastest, and most accurate way to grade tests in the classroom or where ever you are.
* Free answer sheets available in several formats and sizes.
* Organizes results for reporting and exporting via PDF and Excel-readable format
* Uses student ID numbers or written name of student for reporting.
* Multiple answer sheets formats allow for any size test from 1 to 100 questions.
* Sync between multiple devices and secure backup server
* Use companion website (www.zipgrade.com) to bulk upload student lists and export via the web.
Use for exit tickets, formative assessments, or regular quizzes. Stores results by students, subject, and quiz.
By giving teachers the flexibility to grade papers instantly anywhere, ZipGrade provides immediate feedback on current knowledge and can be used to better focus lessons and assignments.
As a free download with a 100 scans, we'd like you to try ZipGrade with no commitment. After you've used it for a class or two, let us know how it worked for you. We're diligently working to improve the product and need feedback from teachers like you. Write email@example.com with any feedback or suggestions.
1. Download free answer sheets from ZipGrade.com and print as many copies as you wish.
2. Click 'New Quiz'
3. Enter your answer key or scan answer sheet
4. Start scanning papers
What's New in Version 2.02
* Weighted question point value
* Alternate Answers with partial or extra credit
* Multiple keys per quiz
* Connect multiple classes to a single quiz
* Tag questions or quizzes for standards or competency reporting
* Improved syncing.
5stars after update
I started using this app halfway through the school year. Dramatically decreased the time I spend grading, and increased my students' connection to assessments. The only features I was missing were the ability to weight questions differently and the ability to tag questions with specific benchmarks. The newest update added both.
Amazing app, priced appropriately, and immediately implementable in the classroom. Great job.
Middle school teacher
This app has saved me so much time grading my students' tests and quizzes. I teach college-level classes and my students have told me how much they love knowing before they walk out the door what they got on their test/quiz. Now, if only Zipgrade could grade the free-response parts!
Update works great for me
Talked with founder: Some users experiencing update issue due to db size or corruption. Try rebooting. If still not working, remove app and re-install. Use your ZipGrade Cloud user to restore data and subscription.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 21, 2015
- Version: 2.02
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ZipGrade LLC
- © 2015 ZipGrade LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add 1 year of use$6.99
- Add 2 months of use$1.99