ZipGrade - Grade Paper Tests and Exit Tickets
By ZipGrade LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grade multiple choice tests, quizzes, and assessments instantly in the classroom by using your iPhone or iPad's camera as a scanner. It is the most cost effective, fastest, and most accurate way to grade tests in the classroom or where ever you are.
* Free answer sheets available in several formats and sizes.
* Organizes results for reporting and exporting via PDF and Excel-readable format
* Uses student ID numbers or written name of student for reporting.
* Multiple answer sheets formats allow for any size test from 1 to 100 questions.
* Sync between multiple devices and secure backup server
* Use companion website (www.zipgrade.com) to bulk upload student lists and export via the web.
Use for exit tickets, formative assessments, or regular quizzes. Stores results by students, subject, and quiz.
By giving teachers the flexibility to grade papers instantly anywhere, ZipGrade provides immediate feedback on current knowledge and can be used to better focus lessons and assignments.
As a free download with a 100 scan demo, we'd like you to try ZipGrade with no commitment. After you've used it for a class or two, let us know how it worked for you. We're diligently working to improve the product and need feedback from teachers like you. Write email@example.com with any feedback or suggestions.
1. Download free answer sheets from ZipGrade.com and print as many copies as you wish.
2. Click 'New Quiz'
3. Enter your answer key or scan answer sheet
4. Start scanning papers
What's New in Version 1.15
- Export via email without closing
- Swipe left-right on review paper
- Faster database writes
- Updated all libraries for iOS 8 and 64-bit
This app saves me time and who doesn't need that? An additional boon is that my students want to know right away how they did on their quizzes-- automatic feedback!
I do wish there were two additional functions in the paid version. I'd like to see an automatic class average for each quiz and the ability to rearrange / sort the results alphabetically for easy input into the grade book. Right now, it seems the only benefit a paid subscriber gets is the ability to create more quizzes, so adding these features would really make the purchase worth the $.
A God sent!
This app is a life saver! Easy to use, fast, accurate, well organized, and user friendly. Cloud accessibility is great, syncs fast and I am able to print out grades and answers sheets 5 minutes after scanning along with class analysis. A truly invaluable tool for any teacher in any grade. Works perfectly in higher education. Not that this is an expensive app, but for what it does but it was worth every penny. Best $6.99 I ever spent!
Love this app! Life changing!
I use this for every quiz and test I give! Can't live without it! Could you add an option in the settings menu to allow user to choose to have the score rounded up (when viewing the "review papers" page)? Currently it displays the grades as 91.5 or 84.2... And I would like to have the option to have the score rounded up or down to the next whole number accordingly.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 18, 2014
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ZipGrade LLC
- © 2014 ZipGrade LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add 1 year of use$6.99
- Add 2 months of use$1.99