Zipkick has unbiased food & drink recommendations in over 400+ Cities.
Stop spending precious time analyzing biased reviews. Our community of trusted influencers featured on Dr. OZ, Food Network, Top Chef, Cupcake Wars, Bar Rescue, Travel Channel & more have you covered with the top places to eat and drink in the world.
Find a top rated Restaurant, Bar or Cafe
• Open the app to see the nearest place to you, and trending recommendations from around the globe.
Never Worry About Bad Food or Drinks
• Our community of trusted influencers only recommend the BEST places they've dined at. Yelp Anxiety no longer.
Discover New Experiences
• Thinking about going to Paris? Find the places in town that only the locals know about. Our influencers share insider's tips, dining hot-spots, trending nightlife and hidden gems. 400+ Cities around the world gives you plenty of room.
Plan Your Next Adventure
• Create Lists of your favorite brunch spots, dinner dates, or afternoon bites and share them with friends or through your favorite social media.
Become An Influencer
• Join a global community of chefs, sommeliers, mixologists, bloggers and travelers. Share amazing experiences and build cred as an influencer. What you love will help others who enjoy the same things discover something great! Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From New York City to Chicago, Miami, and Los Angeles. From San Francisco to Bangkok, Barcelona, Toronto and London: Zipkick exclusively brings you the top rated places, so you don't have to guess if your next bite to eat or drink will be quality.
Improved distance calculations
Ratings and Reviews
An unstable app & a stupid concept.
Not just another review or trip planning site
I love the concept of this app. It's not just another review site like Yelp and Google, which I'm both an Elite and Local Guide for. Instead of having a group of totally unrelated strangers with different tastes and viewpoints review a place, you have one experienced blogger or expert give their personal insight on a place. I hope to use it when I go to a new city instead of having an impersonal search engine tell me what the most popular places in a city are. This app has a lot of potential once all the experts get their posts up.
Trusted Reviews - Honest Opinions
This app is what I've been waiting for. Expert foodies sharing with us their honest opinions of their favorite restaurants, cafes and bars. You can tell that they are not "sponsored" posts but instead, truthful feelings/reactions about these establishments. I'm totally excited to discover places to dine and/or meet up with friends as more and more contributors add reviews to Zipkick's library of the best of the best (and maybe quirks) in regard to places you'd like to discover and know more about.
- Zipkick Inc
- 123.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 Zipkick Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.