ZipLine for iPad is the perfect game for any adventure travel minded iPad owner, zip line enthusiast, or pretty much anyone who likes to have fun. ZipLine is extremely easy to learn, and with 72 challenge levels, ZipLine can keep you entertained long after many iPad games begin to fizzle-out or get boring.
You create the zip line for each ride by dragging it across to the end pole. You can set it high on the end pole for a slower, more controlled ride, or low for a faster drop (or anywhere in between). When the zip line is drawn, the rider will launch and start down the course. Then, tap the screen to release the rider at just the right moment to accomplish the goals needed to complete the challenge. As you progress through the game, you will be introduced to new obstacles, skills and challenges.
This is a casual game that is unique, easy to learn, exciting, and challenging.
- Game Center Leaderboards: Compare your scores with your friends on Game Center
- Game Center Achievements: Earn Game Center achievement points by completing certain goals or challenges
- Guest Player mode allows you to play even when Game Center is not available
- Separately mute music and/or sound effects as desired
Ready for more exciting ZipLine fun? Be sure to see the "ZipLine" app for iPad! ZipLine is available here on the App Store.
- Be sure to check out the demo video for the full version of ZipLine: http://youtu.be/tTl0Vrt_Xlo
- 64-bit update
- Misc graphics updates
Ratings and Reviews
It gets points for being SOMEWHAT original
Getting the fella right in the bullseye is easy once you get the hang of where to attach the line.
Graphics aren't anything to write home about.
It's free so it's for me.
Can't stop playing.
This is one of those games that makes you smile. I love the yeehaw!
I am having so much fun. I can't wait to see the rest.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.