Zocdoc: Find & book a doctor
By Zocdoc Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zocdoc is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients every month. Find doctors you love, read real reviews, book appointments instantly, and more with this award-winning app.
• See neighborhood doctors in your insurance network
• Read verified reviews from other patients
• See open appointment times and book instantly. No phone calls necessary, even for same day bookings!
• Check in on the app to complete your paperwork and save time at the office
• Receive text reminders before your appointments
• Book appointments with over 50 different medical specialties, including dentists, primary care doctors, OB-GYNs, dermatologists, and more
• Find doctors near your location with a convenient map
• Read doctors’ professional statements, learn about their education, and see what languages they speak
• Keep track of your physicians and easily schedule follow-up appointments from your Medical Team homepage
• Stay on top of important checkups with Wellness Reminders
Praise for Zocdoc
"Zocdoc makes it simple to find and book doctor's appointments." - Business Insider
"The customer service is insane." - SELF Magazine
"Healthcare has never been this simple." - AARP
"Paging Zocdoc for the future of medicine." - USA Today
What's New in Version 3.4.1
We've sped up booking appointments so you can spend less time filling out forms and more time focusing on your health!
It's a mediocre service
I used to think that ZocDoc was the greatest thing since sliced bread, until I realized that it's at best a flawed product. Does the app help you conveniently find and book and doctor? Yes. However, what's more important (for me) is the actual reviews of said doctors. The service curates patients feedback and does not allow highly negative reviews from posting. To me that's a disservice to their customers, unless their customers are the doctors themselves, then it makes perfect sense. On more than one occasion I've visited doctors with stellar overall reviews and after the first visit have left their offices wondering what the hell all those other patients were thinking. My two cents!
Zocdoc is great. The app could use some work
Zocdoc as a service is incredible. I've only once found a doctor on my insurance list of providers that wasn't listed as "in my network" on Zocdoc. That was really disappointing, but zocdoc let me know that it's the doctor's office that is responsible for updating zocdoc.
I wish zocdoc would allow us to remove doctors from our "medical team". I don't like some and will never return, and others aren't under my insurance now and I'd like the option to remove them and control the clutter.
The medical team panels look good on the website version but on the app it's just a long disorganised list of names.
The medical team panels are totally useless on the app as well as unpleasant looking. You can't easily pull up your doctors address from that page, for example. It's counterintuitive.
Zocdoc is a great service, but the app needs some work.
Fast, convenient and easy to book appt with good doctors
To be honest, I'd rather search for good doctors online and book an appointment than having to make phone calls. So far, I found great doctors and I really appreciate the reviews that are left by the patients.