Zocdoc: Find & book a doctor
By Zocdoc Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zocdoc is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients every month. Find doctors you love, read real reviews, book appointments instantly, and more with this award-winning app.
• See neighborhood doctors in your insurance network
• Read verified reviews from other patients
• See open appointment times and book instantly. No phone calls necessary, even for same day bookings!
• Check in on the app to complete your paperwork and save time at the office
• Receive text reminders before your appointments
• Book appointments with over 50 different medical specialties, including dentists, primary care doctors, OB-GYNs, dermatologists, and more
• Find doctors near your location with a convenient map
• Read doctors’ professional statements, learn about their education, and see what languages they speak
• Keep track of your physicians and easily schedule follow-up appointments from your Medical Team homepage
• Stay on top of important checkups with Wellness Reminders
Praise for Zocdoc
"Zocdoc makes it simple to find and book doctor's appointments." - Business Insider
"The customer service is insane." - SELF Magazine
"Healthcare has never been this simple." - AARP
"Paging Zocdoc for the future of medicine." - USA Today
What's New in Version 3.3.3
We’ve squashed some bugs, Alright!
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us innovating as we aim to make healthcare more simple, smart, and caring.
In theory this is a great idea for an app but functionality it's terrible. The available appointments listed and not actually available when I called multiple doctors to confirm. The 3 appointments I actually did schedule were not received by the doctors offices. I scheduled an appointment because I wanted to see a specific doctor at the practice and I also sent a message through ZocDoc stating that I only wanted to see that doctor and if he was not available on that date to please contact me so I could reschedule. I drove 2 1/2 hours to the office and when I arrived the staff had no record of my appointment or my message. The receptionist rechecked her ZocDoc system and still had no record of any of my appointments or messages. I am disabled and it is very painful for me to drive. I am now in excruciating pain for nothing as the doctor I wanted to see (and was listed as working that day on ZocDoc) was not in the office. I had the same experience when using the ZocDoc website.
I love this service and app!!
I've been using ZocDoc for over a year now and I am very happy with the service that it provides, it's a very effective and convenient way to get another thing out your list quick, without any hassles. I haven't had any problems with this service. And for those that say it's bad it's because they have no idea how to use it, it would save you time if you took a pic of your insurance and have it on file so they can just check if your insurance covers for their services.
Terrific and easy to use
I love this application. The fact that I can make appointments or reschedule with my doctor without calling in is wonderful. I don't have to wait to hear what time slots they have available. I can see all the available times and adjust my schedule. It's great for the urgent appointments where I have to see my doctor last minute. This is a terrific and worthwhile app!